NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Bong's a left-back who's contract us up in 18 months. Seems an odd one.

According to Wiki he signed a four-year deal in summer 2009, so he'll be out of contract at the end of the season (of course he might have signed a new deal in the intervening period).

According to Wiki he signed a four-year deal in summer 2009, so he'll be out of contract at the end of the season (of course he might have signed a new deal in the intervening period).

30.06.2014 according to transfermarkt who are usually quite accurate.

There has been a lot going on just under the radar reg Santon and I'm a bit worried reg him being here by the end of this window...Hopefully nothing in it all.

Santon linked away, Colo unsettled, now to poison Jonas' steak and TEAM Itali-Spanish is no-more. Vive le France!

That's where I was going off, but there are other sources saying 2013 as well :dontknow:

Would certainly make more sense if his contract was out in June given how we operate. International footballer for relative peanuts.

That's where I was going off, but there are other sources saying 2013 as well :dontknow:

Would certainly make more sense if his contract was out in June given how we operate. International footballer for relative peanuts.

http://www.va-fc.com/fr/saison/actualite/article/7258/G-Bong-au-VAFC-jusqu-en-2014.html

Definitely 2014.

Reports in Italy suggest Santon's agent is meeting with us to try and sort out a deal to Milan.  :(

Seems to be coming from this guy, not sure how reputable he is, works for Sky Sports in Italy

http://www.gianlucadimarzio.com/calciomercato/santon-milan-gli-aggiornamenti/

Might explain Santon's poor form. Like his mind's not fully on the job.

http://www.va-fc.com/fr/saison/actualite/article/7258/G-Bong-au-VAFC-jusqu-en-2014.html

Definitely 2014.

:thup:

Glad to know Transfermarkt is still reliable.

@mattspiro: #NUFC haggling with managerless Nancy over €4m-rated left-back Massadio Haidara (20). Great name, good prospect. Should get him for €3m

Tbh as i said Santon needs some competition but its not really a priority position for this window  :undecided: