NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Talk on other forums of Danny Graham being offered a deal by us.

I saw that, apparently being seen as a best replacement. I'll believe that when i see it mind.

As long as that's all he is, I'll be ok with the move. I wouldn't be happy at all if Graham was Cisse's deputy and no other fwd's were brought in.

Talk on other forums of Danny Graham being offered a deal by us.

I saw that, apparently being seen as a best replacement. I'll believe that when i see it mind.

As long as that's all he is, I'll be ok with the move. I wouldn't be happy at all if Graham was Cisse's deputy and no other fwd's were brought in.

Aye same.

Guest Roger Kint

Just had to knock the radio off Mick Lowes on talksport talking shite as usual

You are listening to Fat Boy Cundy and the horse botherer and its Mick Lowes that makes you turn over? :lol:

Mick Lowes "NUFC are currently seriously negotiating for more than two players and are very confident"

Probably will come to f*ck all but thought i'd post it anyway

One of them is Gareth Bale on loan! The guy is as clueless as they come.

What? :lol:

Well I am more of a radio flciker when in the car so I don't sit and listen any particular station however just happened to land on the show when he is saying stuff about speaking to the club and we are in talks and people will be surprised that we will sign a few this window and more than two. Only to say the club wont pay over the odds and we may end up trying but failing in our targets.

I mean I may as well pay someone to eat a mince pie down the phone while I listen to them.

Mick Lowes "NUFC are currently seriously negotiating for more than two players and are very confident"

So is Daily Star :lol: but it still gets posted.... chill.

Needs to be fucking sectioned if he did.

What? :lol:

In the championship season he was adamant that we had signed Bale on loan despite no other media even mentioning it.

Needless to say nothing came of it.

Guest Roger Kint

I actually remember us being linked with Bale on loan in our Championship season back when he was shit and Spurs never won a game in which he appeared.

Redknapp was minutes from sending him to Burnley(i think) then was forced to play him in a cup game(Peterborough rings a bell) and he turned out alright in the end. Typical jammy 'Arry!