NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

TRANSFER LATEST

Nancy full-back Massadio Haidara says he wants to join Roma rather than Newcastle, according to talkSPORT.

The 20-year-old has been linked with a move to St James' Park, where he would join the growing French contingent under Alan Pardew.

But he says: "I would prefer to move to Roma as I like the Italian league more. Newcastle are a good team but I want to play in Italy. My agent has spoken to both teams, but I want to go to Italy."

The Italian league is balls, get with the times boy.

TRANSFER LATEST

Nancy full-back Massadio Haidara says he wants to join Roma rather than Newcastle, according to talkSPORT.

The 20-year-old has been linked with a move to St James' Park, where he would join the growing French contingent under Alan Pardew.

But he says: "I would prefer to move to Roma as I like the Italian league more. Newcastle are a good team but I want to play in Italy. My agent has spoken to both teams, but I want to go to Italy."

I don't know him, as a player, as a man, as a human shaped speck on this vast rock we call Earth. I don't know his mind, or what he holds deep inside his heart.

But fuck him.

Fuck him, and everything he stands for.

We're on a roll.

No, apparently according to many on here, the fault lies elsewhere, Pardews a fab manager - "the young Fergie" - and we should just accept what we're given (no relation to Shay)

TRANSFER LATEST

I don't know him, as a player, as a man, as a human shaped speck on this vast rock we call Earth. I don't know his mind, or what he holds deep inside his heart.

But fuck him.

Fuck him, and everything he stands for.

:lol: now THAT is angst.

TRANSFER LATEST

The Italian league is balls, get with the times boy.

It's not as bad as some make out, but that's just my opinion.

John Ferreira ‏@JohnFerreira92

Info @beinsport : #Newcastle oublie #Remy en faisant le forcing sur #Aubameyang et se place pour Yanga #Mbiwa

Yeah, thanks for that. You might as well have posted it in fucking Martian.

Guest pont-toon

Info @beinsport : #Newcastle oublie #Remy en faisant le forcing sur #Aubameyang et se place pour Yanga #Mbiwa

Loic who? :fwap:

Mbiwa , now there is a quality centre back.

If we got Aubameyang & Mbiwa and kept Coloccini I would be ecstatic.

As would every NUFC fan round the world :lol: wanting something and getting something is two different things unfortunately :(

We're on a roll.

No, apparently according to many on here, the fault lies elsewhere, Pardews a fab manager - "the young Fergie" - and we should just accept what we're given (no relation to Shay)

Someone called him "The young Fergie"? Really?

Well, I like the sound of that. Here's hoping. :thup:

What are you doing posting this? Can you not be arsed to translate or do you not know how to?

Just curious. Genuinely :lol:

Sorry, google chrome automatically converts French into English for me :lol:

If we got Aubameyang & Mbiwa and kept Coloccini I would be ecstatic.

As would every NUFC fan round the world :lol: wanting something and getting something is two different things unfortunately :(

Krul                 

Yanga-Mbiwa  Coloccini

Debuchy                      Santon

Anita          Tiote

Cabaye

Ben Arfa                  Aubameyang

Cisse

:sweetjesus:

Guest loven Mag 11

Newcastle cough* Remy (c***) la en le effiel tower la forcing le so Aubameyang et la place the beret on Yange Mbiwa

Sounds good too me!