NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I think we'll find that all these supposed transfer targets are just a smokescreen and any business we do will be at the last minute or Debuchy may be the only signing this window, couple of wins will ease the heat and as players return hopefully scrape through Easter and hang in there.

Guest tollemache

I wonder if Ian or my mate tollemache are worried yet.  I doubt it, they'll be cool as cucumbers.

Quietly cacking myself, and will be up to deadline day

I think we'll find that all these supposed transfer targets are just a smokescreen and any business we do will be at the last minute or Debuchy may be the only signing this window, couple of wins will ease the heat and as players return hopefully scrape through Easter and hang in there.

It is a conspiracy!  :cheesy:

http://www.soccersouls.com/2013/01/arsenal-linked-with-a-sensational-swoop-for-french-wonder-kid/

Arsenal Linked With A Sensational Swoop For French Wonder Kid

It is a known fact that Arsene Wenger likes to bring in players from the French league and there is a new kid on the block who has impressed the Arsenal manager. Arsenal have reportedly tabled a £3.5million bid for French ‘wonder-kid’, Florian Thauvin. It was confirmed by the French newspaper L’Equipe today that the North London outfit are ready to blow off Newcastle United by doubling their bid for young midfielder Florien Thauvin

http://www.soccersouls.com/2013/01/arsenal-linked-with-a-sensational-swoop-for-french-wonder-kid/

Arsenal Linked With A Sensational Swoop For French Wonder Kid

It is a known fact that Arsene Wenger likes to bring in players from the French league and there is a new kid on the block who has impressed the Arsenal manager. Arsenal have reportedly tabled a £3.5million bid for French ‘wonder-kid’, Florian Thauvin. It was confirmed by the French newspaper L’Equipe today that the North London outfit are ready to blow off Newcastle United by doubling their bid for young midfielder Florien Thauvin

...and they would offer double when they could get him for half why?

Guest chicken little

Maybe one for the Pet Hates one, but every time someone like Arsenal or Man Utd go for a teenager, they're a "wonderkid".

that word: basically a sign that whoever is writing/speaking plays too much fm, and as such has a tenuous grip on footballing reality