NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I know people will see this as being greedy but if Sissoko isn't joining until the summer then I still feel we need a Ba replacement. Gouffran will give us a different attacking option but I am not sure if he will score the goals that we badly need.

I just hope that one more attacking option comes through the door and crosses that line before the window shuts.

:lol:

I know people will see this as being greedy but if Sissoko isn't joining until the summer then I still feel we need a Ba replacement. Gouffran will give us a different attacking option but I am not sure if he will score the goals that we badly need.

I just hope that one more attacking option comes through the door and crosses that line before the window shuts.

I really don't think Gouffran is considered a Ba replacement by the club tbh so i do expect another forward to come in at some point, but i would be surprised if that is in this window.

I really don't think Gouffran is considered a Ba replacement by the club tbh so i do expect another forward to come in at some point, but i would be surprised if that is in this window.

It would be madness IMO if Ashley waited. All of these other signings are really what we needed in previous windows. Now we are paying for it so i would like to see if he would be willing to get a quality player through the door this window.

If reports are to be believed there is a £20m kitty and these signings make up £10m. I just hope Mike sees the real figures and spends the other £10m rather than looks at the RRP and thinks we signed £30m worth of talent at knock off prices and thinks that'll be enough.

Matt Spiro ‏@mattspiro

Houllier (Canal+): 'The #NUFC dressing room will be totally unbalanced. You cant stop French speaking French together. There'll be problems'

Like Arsenal in the mid 00´s?

Imagine a bench of -

Elliot, Haidara, S Taylor, Perch/Raylor, Marveaux, Tiote/Anita/Bigi, Shola*

*We need another forward but he is decent to bring on for the last 20 minutes and be a physical presence.

Imagine a bench of -

*We need another forward but he is decent to bring on for the last 20 minutes and be a physical presence.

I'm much prefer to see Marveaux start like.

Imagine a bench of -

I'd imagine if we brought in another forward then Gouffran would be on the bench( when everyone is fit anyway) getting way ahead of myself here though.  :laugh: