NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Don't get me wrong It has being a fucking great window but we still desperately need another striker If Cisse gets injured we would be fucked.Cant bare the thought of Shola starting again

I mean, that's what Gouffran is here for. He'll start out wide while Cisse is fine, but if Cisse goes down, Gouffran becomes the point man. With Marveaux and Obertan to cover out wide in that case.

We still need one more forward, but it's not as pressing anymore.

Well it looks like we're still looking to spend the money we were going to use on Remy!

Aye i always felt Gouffran was not a Ba replacement, the fact we was looking at him on a free next summer and moved the transfer forward because of our position says enough.

But i don't think we will sign one in this window.

Aubameyang would take the cake if we got him but i think it's one of those where his club are desperate to keep him, he's happy at his club and he isn't out of contract soon so as much as i'd love it i think it's highly doubtful and would be the most surprising out of all the deals.

Aubameyang would take the cake if we got him but i think it's one of those where his club are desperate to keep him, he's happy at his club and he isn't out of contract soon so as much as i'd love it i think it's highly doubtful and would be the most surprising out of all the deals.

Aye if that is to happen then Summer is a LOT more likely.

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/asse-aubameyang-toujours-courtise-par-newcastle90501?

As we announced in early January the 10 Sport, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, the top scorer from AS Saint-Etienne, in the viewfinder of Newcastle. According to L'Equipe, and despite its bloated recruitment (Gouffran, Sissoko, Haidara Yanga-Mbiwa, Debuchy), the English club is still discussing with ASSE about Gabon. The Magpies have made ​​an offer of € 10 million Etienne leaders, who wish 12.

Guest pont-toon

http://www.le10sport.com/football/france/ligue1/asse-aubameyang-toujours-courtise-par-newcastle90501?

As we announced in early January the 10 Sport, Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, the top scorer from AS Saint-Etienne, in the viewfinder of Newcastle. According to L'Equipe, and despite its bloated recruitment (Gouffran, Sissoko, Haidara Yanga-Mbiwa, Debuchy), the English club is still discussing with ASSE about Gabon. The Magpies have made ​​an offer of € 10 million Etienne leaders, who wish 12.

We have already had the icing what would this be !!! Ashley and Decka have gone nuts !!!!

Guest pont-toon

The lequipe article is now online but I cant link or translate on my phone.

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Aubameyang-plait-a-newcastle/345511

After balding the L1 chipant Debuchy (Lille), Yanga-Mbiwa (Montpellier), Gouffran (Bordeaux), Haidara (Nancy) and Sissoko (Toulouse), Newcastle is now very interested in the recruitment of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, according to our details. The attacker Sain-Etienne, under contract until 2016, is rather favorable to a departure in the Premier League. The leaders also discussed with ASSE their English counterparts. For now, the Magpies are willing to put 10 million euros on the table in order to provide services of international Gabon while the Greens hope to recover 12 million.