NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest pont-toon

@beinsport: Recrutement terminé pour #Newcastle qui abandonne la piste Aubameyang... Pour cet hiver #transferts via @JohnFerreira92

Have no idea what it says like.

Feck this lad knows the score

I think one more will be in before it shuts. Thauvin or someone else.

Need another Striker really. Thauvin is done now until the summer. I'd expect the one more we are looking at was either Thauvin or Butland.

That said, if someone we like is available at the right price between now and window close I think we will get them.

I thought the idea with Thauvin was for him to remain with bastia anyway?  Makes me think its not over.

Apparently prefers to move within France at the end of the season. Tend to think this is the primary reason for turning down the bid. We shall see.

Guest Pedro_de_geordieo

I can't take any more of this but I believe it!

NUFCnewsnow.com ‏@NUFCnewsnow

@Mercato365 are reporting Newcastle United have made a €10.5M bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. #NUFC

Guest Roger Kint

I can't take any more of this but I believe it!

NUFCnewsnow.com ‏@NUFCnewsnow

@Mercato365 are reporting Newcastle United have made a €10.5M bid for Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. #NUFC

Someone said that beinsport10 or whatever they are are claiming we havent.

ah...wonder what the rationale would be though?  sell forster who has made the england squad for 2m to celtic then go and look to sign this lad for 4m a few months later

Especially as he will have no intention of sitting on the bench somewhere, as he has already stated.

If we get one more in I hope it is another versatile striker.

Apparently this bid for Aubameyang has been rejected instantly.

So we did actually bid for him? f*cking hell  :lol:

*Shrug*

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

The #Aubameyang bid has in fact been rejected straight away. (Via @TNCProject). Offer too low and player doesnt want to leave. #NUFc

Apparently this bid for Aubameyang has been rejected instantly.

So we did actually bid for him? f*cking hell  :lol:

*Shrug*

GFNFrance ‏@GFN_France

The #Aubameyang bid has in fact been rejected straight away. (Via @TNCProject). Offer too low and player doesnt want to leave. #NUFc

Sounds like an easy way of glossing over the fact that far more reputable sources said it was balls.