NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I don't think he has been helped by Ba's selfishness (quite a few times he's found himself offside due to Ba holding on to the ball too long) and lack of service from the rest of the team. Like Pardew, he has no excuses now.

I don't think he has been helped by Ba's selfishness (quite a few times he's found himself offside due to Ba holding on to the ball too long) and lack of service from the rest of the team. Like Pardew, he has no excuses now.

Hes fast as f*** he should be lurking behind defenders then busting on to the ball. No reason to be offside whatsoever.

The only plus is he seems to be getting shots away and is actually passing the ball well now and with confidence.

Hes fast as f*** he should be lurking behind defenders then busting on to the ball. No reason to be offside whatsoever.

The only plus is he seems to be getting shots away and is actually passing the ball well now and with confidence.

What gave you the impression that Cisse is fast? :lol: He's actually quite slow for a striker and has awkward, lanky style of running despite not being tall. It's not one of his better attributes. How many of his goals have come from running behind the defence?

What gave you the impression that Cisse is fast? :lol: He's actually quite slow for a striker and has awkward, lanky style of running despite not being tall. It's not one of his better attributes. How many of his goals have come from running behind the defence?

Agree here, since when is he fast as hell. If anything he's nothing more than a poacher with a decent hold up play.

Guest bimpy474

Agree here, since when is he fast as hell. If anything he's nothing more than a poacher with a decent hold up play.

His hold up play is non exsistent, well this season it has been, it's been woeful and thats being kind.

Guest palnese

Aston Villa FC ‏@AVFCOffficial

Aston Villa have rejected a bid in the region of £3.5 Million from Newcastle United, for striker Andreas Weimann. #AVFC #NUFC

Aston Villa have rejected a bid in the region of £3.5 Million from Newcastle United, for striker Andreas Weimann. #AVFC #NUFC

On second viewing I guess this isn't their official page!

On second viewing I guess this isn't their official page!

Yeah it is. Verified account.

EDIT: Oops :lol: