NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I think MA has realised he dropped a major bollock in the summer. He is now going all out to put it right, and spending last summers money, as well as January's money, and this summers money now, to get shit loads of players in to make sure we stay in the league and get the TV money. Then we don't need to spend very much in the summer. That's my take on it.

Am I being stupid?

By fuck, I am good!  :cool:

Sport 365 are reporting a 10.5 million offer for Aubayemang. Surely not !!!

Other than the horrible source, if it was 10.5m in Euros I might believe it. We were apparently talking 6.5m pounds but he and the club have made it clear that he should stay until the end of the season. Couple of million more might do it. Seems a lot though.

Guest pont-toon

Sport 365 are reporting a 10.5 million offer for Aubayemang. Surely not !!!

Other than the horrible source, if it was 10.5m in Euros I might believe it. We were apparently talking 6.5m pounds but he and the club have made it clear that he should stay until the end of the season. Couple of million more might do it. Seems a lot though.

Aye if it was RMC or le10sport then....,,,

About £9m?

Seems steep considering what we've brought in for double that already.

We were going to spend about the same on Remy.. No reason why we wouldnt still have that amount ear marked.

I believe we had every intention of signing Mbiwa anyway so don't see why we wouldn't still have cash available for Gouffran unless by bringing forward our plans it included Haidara, Gouffran and Sissokho because we failed on Remy.

Would be unreal if we get another forward in like

@beinsport: Recrutement terminé pour #Newcastle qui abandonne la piste Aubameyang... Pour cet hiver #transferts via @JohnFerreira92

Have no idea what it says like.

Newcastle abandon pursuit of aubemeyang after getting pissed.

@beinsport: Recrutement terminé pour #Newcastle qui abandonne la piste Aubameyang... Pour cet hiver #transferts via @JohnFerreira92

@ beinsport: Recruitment completed for Newcastle # Aubameyang who leaves the track ... For this winter transfers via @ # JohnFerreira92

@ beinsport: Recruitment completed for Newcastle # Aubameyang who leaves the track ... For this winter transfers via @ # JohnFerreira92

Bid in tomorrow then.