NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Seriously, if we somehow signed Sakho too I'd be as shocked as I was when Mapou came through the door. Two top French international CB's who are both 23 years old? Ridiculous. Funny that if Colo goes, you'd consider Saylor the "senior" more experienced player based on age but the poor looney bastard has had a torrid time with injuries.

Sakho and Yanga-Mbiwa as our CB partnership for the future? Jesus that would be perfect mix of power, pace, and ball-playing CBs.

Isn't he back playing for PSG these days?

Nah, well not starting at least Carlo prefers Alex.

I have read that he wants to leave and would prefer to go to a club where he can start than a CL club where he will ride the bench.

I still fail to see how we can afford his wages though, especially if MYM is getting the amount that was reported when he signed.

I know Colo is supposedly leaving but even so it still seems a bit far fetched IMO.

Sale week Mamadou Sakho. In a tie with Alex for a negative incumbency PSG, the defender is also celebrating its place in the eleven tricolor by Laurent Koscielny to face Spain (0-1) Tuesday night. A shelving that will probably not like either the head of the cell recruitment Newcastle, Graham Carr, who came to Stade de France just to oversee the 23 years!

Gotta love Google translate :lol:

I have read that he wants to leave and would prefer to go to a club where he can start than a CL club where he will ride the bench.

I still fail to see how we can afford his wages though, especially if MYM is getting the amount that was reported when he signed.

I know Colo is supposedly leaving but even so it still seems a bit far fetched IMO.

Nothing is far fetched in the French market any more :pardsgrin:

Guest chicken little

sakho = would

but, as true as it is that anything is possible, this also means that we are forever linked to everybody young, black and French.

Isn't the French government taxing 60% of those with an annual income of 1m? Including the chance to play in a better league, there might just be a strong incentive to move here. And then we have those Frenchies already here.

How much is he supposedly on at PSG?

Aye but i highly doubt we will be the only ones interested if he becomes available.

The only real reason he's possibly available is because Ancelotti stripped him of the captaincy for pretty much no reason ( other than that he prefers older players ) and benched him for Alex. ( again because he prefers older players)

I would be very surprised if we wasn't priced out of the market, i'd love to see it but i think a young CB who isn't expecting to start is more likely.

Guest Craig-NUFC

There's a chance Ancelotti will be gone at the end of the season if the rumours are to be believed, so Sakho could choose to stay and see what happens with the new manager.