NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Some papers were claiming we had made a deal for Möchengladbach´s Alexander Ring for 500k. Good young player, but not good enough for Prem and we have 10000 midfielders anyway. So seems bs.

Some papers were claiming we had made a deal for Möchengladbach´s Alexander Ring for 500k. Good young player, but not good enough for Prem and we have 10000 midfielders anyway. So seems bs.

Seems more of a fit for Arsenal.

Will be interesting to see where we can realistically upgrade our first XI this summer on the budget we normally spend? Centre-back & left-wing/left-forward maybe?

Possibly a natural left-footed if he decides to move Santon on or if Santon pushes for a move back home, other than that though, I think we're well set.

Will be interesting to see where we can realistically upgrade our first XI this summer on the budget we normally spend? Centre-back & left-wing/left-forward maybe?

Possibly a natural left-footed if he decides to move Santon on or if Santon pushes for a move back home, other than that though, I think we're well set.

The only thing I am fairly confident of is we will sign players I have never heard of (or we have not yet been linked with) and they will more than likely turn out to be class.

Aye, striker and centre back must be first priority.

Out and out winger who can also fill in at striker (a la walcott) would be my second must.

Couple of up and coming frenchies to fill oput the squad n'arl....

Remy would probably be the ideal signing. Depends if we'd go back there.

If we were willing to spend £9m on him then technically that amount spread over a 4 year contract would be an additional £40,000 a week on top of the £40,000 a week we were willing to offer.

Or we could offer him a hefty signing on fee and give him the £40,000 a week originally on the table. We could potentially be better off financially than we would have been in January.

It would make sense to go for him imo and I reckon Ashley and Llambias are definitely Business > Pride.

Remy would probably be the ideal signing. Depends if we'd go back there.

Depends on the relegation release clause, I suspect.

Wouldn't be surprised to see us go back in for him.

I hope we don't go back in for him, like. He may well be a good player but: A) he gets injured a lot already, so god knows how long he'd spend on the treatment table here and B) he chose QPR and the money over us. I'm still bitter.

I don't know how I feel about Remy. Normally I'd tell him to fuck off and let him live with his decision but he'd be cheap and has already shown his quality. I don't think the board will resist, especially if Aubameyang costs £10m.

Some PR guff along the lines of he wanted to play under Harry because he'd been tracking him for ages, but has been impressed with our January signings and vision might help his cause.

Would be a PR gaff then as he said the only reason was because Fernandes played FIFA with him and when Harry went to Marseille to talk to him he snubbed him.

He joined for one reason and one reason only $$$

I hope we don't go back in for him, like. He may well be a good player but: A) he gets injured a lot already, so god knows how long he'd spend on the treatment table here and B) he chose QPR and the money over us. I'm still bitter.

Me too. He's also overrated and I get the impression we didn't do a very thorough character check on him (judging by a few stories I read in the French press).

Consensus in the media seems to be striker,winger and CB to replace Colo.

I don't see an urgent need for anything else tbh.

upgrade the manager, solve a shitload of our problems in one move

Me too. He's also overrated and I get the impression we didn't do a very thorough character check on him (judging by a few stories I read in the French press).

depending on whats in his contract and if he is on such a bumper wage, he may stay there should they get relegated as no-one may want to come anywhere near the wages and he may not want to take the pay cut (colo/enrique stylee)

Imo we need a winger, forward and replacement for Colo.

Then we could do with Bigiramana/Haidara type. Although that's probably a bit too much to ask, especially with Haidara who could probably stake his claim as a first team player already.