NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

@Pip

Like Santon? Or Giaccherini for the Mackems?

Giaccherini is 28, he's not going to get better. Juve know who he is and they don't need him. Santon wasn't getting games for Inter. How are these two in any way similar to Niang? If you want to bring up examples then at least make sure they're comparable.

@Pip

Giaccherini is 28, he's not going to get better. Juve know who he is and they don't need him. Santon wasn't getting games for Inter. How are these two in any way similar to Niang? If you want to bring up examples then at least make sure they're comparable.

Italy international who is at one of the worlds best clubs, I'm fairly sure he would have had other clubs interested in him bigger than Sunderland? It's comparable in its equally unlikely. Ditto santon, had a rough patch but featured a lot for them before that would have had bigger clubs looking at him.

He's nothing amazing, but he'd defintley improve them.

@Pip

Italy international who is at one of the worlds best clubs, I'm fairly sure he would have had other clubs interested in him bigger than Sunderland? It's comparable in its equally unlikely. Ditto santon, had a rough patch but featured a lot for them before that would have had bigger clubs looking at him.

niang has 20 games with 0 goals,

I'm sure I watched him score at least once.

Milan are switching to a 4-3-1-2 next season which puts him out of picture in terms of starting. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he did leave, but it'll be a loan or a co-ownership. Like somebody said they were offering him to Sampdoria so they could get the rest of Poli's contract.

@Pip

niang has 20 games with 0 goals,

I'm sure I watched him score at least once.

He scored in the Coppa Italia to become their youngest ever goalscorer IIRC (ABOUT TIME, FLOP)

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 2m

Can confirm the contact between Newcastle and Milan for Niang. But Newcastle ask loan while Milan would only sell

Sounds like us :thup:

actually it sounds nothing like us, loans aren't normally our thing

Can confirm the contact between Newcastle and Milan for Niang. But Newcastle ask loan while Milan would only sell

So goes against the reports that Milan don't want to sell?

I hate this transfer window :lol:

actually it sounds nothing like us, loans aren't normally our thing

Aye thats what I was thinking