NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest reefatoon

Give me a 'G' an 'A' an 'M' an 'E' a 'P' an 'L' an 'A' and an 'N'  what does that spell?

f*** off you bunch of useless c***s.

Assuming no further signings this window, will the fans finally turn on the manager/club in a big way?

Sales for Fulham suggest its starting...

I'm surprised at how much the demand seems to have dipped TBH, I didn't realise the match-going fans were being affected as much.

You didn't think the match going fans were being affected by the team being absolutely shit?

What world do you live in?

:joey:

Even though I still think we'd be lacking in other key areas I would still be delighted if we could just get one more striker in before the deadline.

I think I could still enjoy this season as long as we weren't relying on Shola on a regular basis. Something about seeing Shola starting games in 2013 makes me very depressed about watching Newcastle. It's what it represents more than anything personal against big Sho.

strikes me more at least last jan they just got carried away with the relative success of 1 signing from France (Cabaye) and went mental, the rest of our signings from France have been mixed at best, downright awful at worst.

I seriously don't get why we can't/won't sign players playing in England (Remy doesn't count because we wanted him from France 6 months ago), I understand signing directly from a Premier League side can be expensive and you have to overpay to get anyone good otherwise why would they sell him but lower league? I refuse to believe theres no value down there that isn't worth taking a punt on. Hell some of our more successful recent signings have been english based, Simpson whatever peoples criticism of him was a reliable rb we got on the cheap and looked a hell of a lot better than Debuchy has thus far, Perch was a great squad player and I don't get at all why we sold him. Hell even Williamson for what he cost has provided reasonably good service to us. Its a big oversight which will only cost us in the long term and we've missed out already (Redmond for £2m is an absolute steal)

We really need a decent winger, that might not be a bad position to try and fill from the lower leagues. Just someone who can patrol the left wing and put in a decent cross would be a useful addition to the squad.

That pesky Gareth Bale still congesting the transfer market I see, the swine.

This is JFK's game plan, waiting for Bale's transfer to spark this mythical transfer merry go round that Sky Sports keep telling me about.

Guest Roger Kint

Thauvin still not training with Lille, would love us to be after this lad but I fear JFK has zero interest even if Carr does.

Aye lets ignore that the player has zero interest.

Guest bimpy474

Thauvin still not training with Lille, would love us to be after this lad but I fear JFK has zero interest even if Carr does.

Isn't that what Benny did though.

Guest Roger Kint

Isn't that what Benny did though.

Eh? HBA went on strike to force a move to us, how is that the same as Thauvin having no interest in leaving France? :lol: