NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

@MsiDouglas: Understand that #nufc have tabled a substantial bid for Florian Thauvin of Lille - target first reported in the Journal a fortnight ago.

@lee_ryder: #nufc sources saying that no firm bid for Thauvin has been made at this stage . Only interest at the moment say Lille.

Odd.

Don't think we'll sign any one of note.

My prediction is looking ominous.

Mine too

From Cisse signing to Summer 2014, we'll have had this one glorious week of transfer excitement imo. Get a good striker in and we're set for ages.

In regard to Thauvin, why wait until now. Just a joke really.

Is this another Nzogbia bid i wonder?

Last minute bid to appease pressure from the fans. It's interesting it leaks out the night before the Fulham game too.

In regard to Thauvin, why wait until now. Just a joke really.

Is this another Nzogbia bid i wonder?

Last minute bid to appease pressure from the fans. It's interesting it leaks out the night before the Fulham game too.

It seems that way

Though I wonder which transfer we are going to pathetically try to hijack this time (ala Bryan Ruiz)

@milesstarforth

No #nufc bid for Florian Thauvin – yet.

Thank god for that, we came close to potentially spending money there.

The "Yet" makes it sound like we are going to bid.

Which makes me wonder why wait?

Mine too

From Cisse signing to Summer 2014, we'll have had this one glorious week of transfer excitement imo. Get a good striker in and we're set for ages.

Bet someone opened a can of lambast on you at the time because you can't possibly see what's happening until it's happened.

We are probably hoping the player gets desperate, going to be pretty hard going for him at Lille.

Another Michael Owen basically, desperate to move but the club he wants to go to aren't as appealing to the selling club. Should have moved for Ince/Redmond/Sinclair a long time ago.

@milesstarforth

Got to monitor for a bit longer.  Wait for Bale to sign on the dotted line, then...THEN we can make our move.

@milesstarforth

Got to monitor for a bit longer.  Wait for Bale to sign on the dotted line, then...THEN we can make our move.

How could i forget? Bale, Rooney and Suarez haven't moved yet.

Silly me.

Guest bimpy474

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 7m

Ryad Boudebouz has been left out of the Sochaux squad this weekend. Whether this is transfer related is unknown.

oh well.

Gomis ideally would like to go to OM. Thauvin also wants to stay in France. It just seems strange that we are pursuing these guys unless there is concrete evidence that either is really serious about coming here.

Wasn't Gomis tweeting loads about coming here? Thauvin does seem completely pointless though.

There was still stuff about OM coming out at the same time though wasn't there? OM wanting him to wait until the summer when they could offer him a better deal? We'll find out in the next few days in any case.

Hasn't Thauvin said that he doesn't want to come here?

Seems none of our current players wants to be here either, but we might not want to sign someone who wants away before he has even signed :lol:

Gomis ideally would like to go to OM. Thauvin also wants to stay in France. It just seems strange that we are pursuing these guys unless there is concrete evidence that either is really serious about coming here.

Wasn't Gomis tweeting loads about coming here? Thauvin does seem completely pointless though.

There was still stuff about OM coming out at the same time though wasn't there? OM wanting him to wait until the summer when they could offer him a better deal? We'll find out in the next few days in any case.

It seemed Gomis was definitely entertaining the idea at least.

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 7m

Ryad Boudebouz has been left out of the Sochaux squad this weekend. Whether this is transfer related is unknown.

oh well.

Surprised we haven't followed up interest in him. Would be a solid addition to us imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Hasn't Thauvin said that he doesn't want to come here?

Seems none of our current players wants to be here either, but we might not want to sign someone who wants away before he has even signed :lol:

That second bit is utter dogshit mind :lol: