NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

Graham Courtney - 'Only interesting news today is whether Cabye goes or not'

:anguish:

I hate Graham Courtney, not even sure why.

To be fair to him he does give the club grief for doing fuck all. Still a waste of time mind

Are people really losing their marbles today over something that has been happening for the past 7 years? By now I know exactly what to expect from NUFC under Ashley in a transfer window. I'm still disappointed like, but I cannot muster any more anger or pretend to be surprised at his incompetence.

I still get angry as I care too much, understand where you're coming from though.

I find myself getting more frustrated these days about people defending his policies, than at his policies themselves. I've come to accept that we're just threading water until Ashley sells up. It is what it is.

I don't see any buyers on the horizon that will be showing any more ambition in a hurry so we might be treading water for a while. The foreign investors are only interested in Liverpool, Manchester or London. Otherwise there has been plenty of opportunity to buy this club and invest to make it one of the best in the world.

@CaulkinTheTimes: Whelan quote from @McDonnellDan piece: "#NUFC have not made a real offer. When you start talking over £10m, they have to think about it."

Implies we have bid, but derisory, right?

Made an enquiry is my guess.

How much for mccarthy?

10+

bye.

@CaulkinTheTimes: Whelan quote from @McDonnellDan piece: "#NUFC have not made a real offer. When you start talking over £10m, they have to think about it."

Implies we have bid, but derisory, right?

Made an enquiry is my guess.

How much for mccarthy?

10+

bye.

We enquired on how much it would take to tempt them , in order to ensure we came nowhere near that amount.

Guest Roger Kint

Ashley has p*ssed off people all his working life. I think his skin is thick enough.

Except when fans sing he is a FCB then he gets all precious and disbands the singing section.

People still think that? :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Have we actually made a profit this window? Nice gameplan for a team that finished 16th and can't score.

Depends what we actually payed for Remy, in perminent deals we are about £500k up :lol:

Guest Bert Shaft

I will run up and down our street waving me willy about if fatty signs someone decent today, like!  :naughty:

(Fairly safe bet that one will be keeping one's wang in ones pants eh wot!)

Wonder if attendances will take a hit after we fail to sign anyone today.

Not imediately. In time people will stop renewing their season tickets though unless the squad as it is performs a lot better than last season.

Guest WashyGeordie

Wonder if attendances will take a hit after we fail to sign anyone today.

Doubt it. They wont take a hit 'til next season anyway when the 3 year deal is up, and more will of had enough if we have another mediocre season I'd imagine...