NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

I think our policy is not to buy any players unless a "purple" leaves - too much hassle this transfer business.  Just don't know why they bother with the whole charade.

Would we really have bought Aubameyang if he had wanted to come here or would it have ended up being delayed with us trying to sell other players first.  We "supposedly" were prepared to pay £10m for him - the same as for De Jong last Summer so what happened to that money or is it being saved for next Summer's elusive striker target.

Guest reefatoon

This gameplan the fuckwits thrashed out last weekend, was to win against Morecambe and Fulham, so it looks like we don't need anyone. Job done.

Such a depressing day this like. If anything the win against Fulham has probably made them more content not to sign anyone. So as always with NUFC you win but you still lose. I'm sick of it tbh. I earned 12k last year and am paying over 500 of it for a season ticket to watch no ambition nothingness. It truly sucks arse big time this. Sick as fuck.

Guest neesy111

I can just see the Fat man and JFK sat in the office with Cigars and Whiskey playing go fish deciding on when they tell us that their (non) business is done for this window.

Ashley isn't even in the country. :lol:

There's just not even a vague feeling that we might sign anyone. We've all suspected for weeks that nothing was happening, and now it's just grim resignation.

1 kid and 1 loanee who might soon end up banged up anyway.

Disgusting.

I'd put money on Pardew justifying our inactivity by saying we spent so much in January. I'd put even more money on the spineless interviewer not pulling him up on this and saying "Didn't you spend so much in January because you failed to spend anything the summer before?".

Well they're not getting another penny out of me until this attitude changes or they're all replaced.

I don't get why people here are pissed, woke up today with no expectations whatsoever :lol:

Because expecting these idiots to sign players or not makes no difference that failing to sign anyone is a disgrace and we should be pissed for a while, not just today