NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Guest Roger Kint

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs

:weep: :weep: Hate being called a mug i do

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the piss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the p*ss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

An empty stadium would make fuck all difference, he already has the season ticket holders money, the time to do this might have been against Hull in 2008 but i am sure Keegan was a bottling cowardly bastard back then, it's hard to keep up

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs, should be an empty stadium to show what we think of this utter farce. Obviously wont 'cos we have pad our money' and thats more important......

Yep, let's not go and show our support for the players. What a bunch of mugs we are for getting behind the team.

Mark Douglas @MsiDouglas

My understanding is a quiet deadline day for #nufc... But 1/2 enquiries made over last couple of days could be followed up if price drops.

It's absolutely disgusting if we don't sign someone, total f***ing joke but totally expected

If you're giving the fat greedy c*nt Ashley your money, then it's no good complaining when he sh*ts on you for the umpteenth time.

It's a hard choice to give up something you love just because of that cunt though. 23 years with a season ticket, it's not easy to just throw in, although I have said this is my last

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs, should be an empty stadium to show what we think of this utter farce. Obviously wont 'cos we have pad our money' and thats more important......

We already have lost around 7/8k supporters from the home games if Saturday was anything to go by, and that was the opening fixture which you would expect everyone would want to be at. The fans indifference reflecting the owner's maybe.

Probably better to still show up at Hull but make it known that we aren't happy about the lack of investment.

I'm surprised more wasn't said at the Fulham game to be honest, that was when it needed to be done, West Ham as well.

We already have lost around 7/8k supporters from the home games if Saturday was anything to go by, and that was the opening fixture which you would expect everyone would want to be at. The fans indifference reflecting the owner's maybe.

west ham?

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the p*ss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

Roger's doing an Omar :lol: 12 gauge primed, stalking around the place, whistling, and calling Marlo Dope Direct's men out!!

Go get em, Roger!

We're alright tbh. Could have done with another striker and left-winger to avoid Shola and Jonas, was never going to happen unless Cabaye was sold.

It's Pardew that's the pressing issue. Squad is easily good enough to make a push for top 8.

That depends on how fit Remy stays over a season. He's not had the best history in that regard and we've already seen that the Gouffran and Shola don't work well with Cisse.

west ham?

Opening home fixture I meant.

west ham?

:pokerface:

west ham?

Which was West Ham.

west ham?

doh. That's how forgettable that was  :blush:

Guest Roger Kint

An empty stadium would make fuck all difference, he already has the season ticket holders money, the time to do this might have been against Hull in 2008 but i am sure Keegan was a bottling cowardly bastard back then, it's hard to keep up

Aye might as well give him more money, might buy a ticket and head in at 1 to make sure i get a few burgers and 4 pints too, give Mike all i have. After all apathy is the way forward.

Guest Roger Kint

Yep, let's not go and show our support for the players. What a bunch of mugs we are for getting behind the team.

Players are booed on/off each week. As if they care? Its not like they wouldnt understand what is was about, half of them have said we need players ffs :lol:

west ham?

doh. That's how forgettable that was  :blush:

:lol:

:thup: it was a tedious affair like.