NUFC transfer rumours in the press

JH

Going into the season we look alright for staying in the league, and maybe even challenging with the top 10 if we can keep players fit, but as a squad we look very poor and going forwards we look even worse. Other than Haidara we have no real understudies to any positions that can come in if players leave/are injured.

Unless it gets to the point where we're panic buying half a dozen French lads in January again we'll be going into next summer worse off than we did this one, and for what reason? It's fucking pathetic, man.

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs, should be an empty stadium to show what we think of this utter farce. Obviously wont 'cos we have pad our money' and thats more important......

Yep, let's not go and show our support for the players. What a bunch of mugs we are for getting behind the team.

Players are booed on/off each week. As if they care? Its not like they wouldnt understand what is was about, half of them have said we need players ffs :lol:

Really don't understand anyone criticising people for going to the match. We are fans of Newcastle Utd, aye we're not happy with our transfers but (for many people) the enjoyment of a Saturday outweighs their hatred of Mike Ashley. I don't think that's such a bad thing.

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs

:weep: :weep: Hate being called a mug i do

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the p*ss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

An empty stadium would make f*** all difference, he already has the season ticket holders money, the time to do this might have been against Hull in 2008 but i am sure Keegan was a bottling cowardly b****** back then, it's hard to keep up

Aye might as well give him more money, might buy a ticket and head in at 1 to make sure i get a few burgers and 4 pints too, give Mike all i have. After all apathy is the way forward.

Howay man not this shit again.

Guest Roger Kint

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the p*ss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

Roger's doing an Omar :lol: 12 gauge primed, stalking around the place, whistling, and calling Marlo Dope Direct's men out!!

Go get em, Roger!

Its so frustrating watching games on TV(or elsewhere) since i walked away and fans still accept any shit they are given, fair enough like Tron says theres a drop but most go and dont even sing or hurl abuse. Thats the bare minimum :lol:

Going into the season we look alright for staying in the league, and maybe even challenging with the top 10 if we can keep players fit, but as a squad we look very poor and going forwards we look even worse. Other than Haidara we have no real understudies to any positions that can come in if players leave/are injured.

Unless it gets to the point where we're panic buying half a dozen French lads in January again we'll be going into next summer worse off than we did this one, and for what reason? It's f***ing pathetic, man.

That's the thing, we don't exactly have a great record for keeping players fit. Also think we need a striker and a Winger for options in different games. I can see us really struggling tbh and only having Cisse as an out and out striker is going to be difficult

Guest Roger Kint

An empty stadium would make f*** all difference, he already has the season ticket holders money, the time to do this might have been against Hull in 2008 but i am sure Keegan was a bottling cowardly b****** back then, it's hard to keep up

Aye might as well give him more money, might buy a ticket and head in at 1 to make sure i get a few burgers and 4 pints too, give Mike all i have. After all apathy is the way forward.

Howay man not this shit again.

Well dont complain if we never do anything, you have accepted it the rest dont have to.

Guest Roger Kint

Unless it gets to the point where we're panic buying half a dozen French lads in January again we'll be going into next summer worse off than we did this one, and for what reason? It's fucking pathetic, man.

:thup:

Guest Roger Kint

It we do no business today then anyone going to the Hull game are mugs, should be an empty stadium to show what we think of this utter farce. Obviously wont 'cos we have pad our money' and thats more important......

Yep, let's not go and show our support for the players. What a bunch of mugs we are for getting behind the team.

Players are booed on/off each week. As if they care? Its not like they wouldnt understand what is was about, half of them have said we need players ffs :lol:

Really don't understand anyone criticising people for going to the match. We are fans of Newcastle Utd, aye we're not happy with our transfers but (for many people) the enjoyment of a Saturday outweighs their hatred of Mike Ashley. I don't think that's such a bad thing.

Im not critising people going to the match per say, most sit on their hands and dont do anything though. Might as well have a day off and make a stand rather than accept Big Mikes ball sack in their face

Howay man not this s*** again.

Well dont complain if we never do anything, you have accepted it the rest dont have to.

Everyone knows some people will still go, some people won't.  We've established this a million times on here, so I just think it's pointless starting to have a go at people for giving him money, buying burgers blah blah blah all over again.

EDIT: but I'll still complain :lol: part and parcel of supporting us :thup:

Everyone knows some people will still go, some people won't.  We've established this a million times on here, so I just think it's pointless starting to have a go at people for giving him money, buying burgers blah blah blah all over again.

I'll always go to matches while I can, however I won't buy burgers etc at the club. Nothing really to do with Ashley, just I'd rather not pay £2 for a bottle of pop, and something daft like up to £5 for a burger. I usually get something before I go in, bring in a bottle of pop with me.

Guest Roger Kint

EDIT: but I'll still complain :lol: part and parcel of supporting us :thup:

Complaining is about 80% more than most to be fair, fwiw he gets nowt for burgers/pints but its baffling how people cant handle 2 hours without missing at least 15 minutes of the game to have them

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the piss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

Love how it's manifested itself that all people who go to games now love Pardew and ask him for a wave. Idiot.

@lee_ryder: Sakho deal a good one for #lfc IMO . The player was an #nufc target before Joe Kinnear arrived on the scene

:lol:

Really starting to think that Joe is literally getting paid to take stick instead of Pardew :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

Keep throwing money at them so they can keep taking the piss? You are, ask Pardew for a wave too :lol:

Love how it's manifested itself that all people who go to games now love Pardew and ask him for a wave. Idiot.

It hasnt it was a joke, thanks though idiot

Guest Roger Kint

@lee_ryder: Sakho deal a good one for #lfc IMO . The player was an #nufc target before Joe Kinnear arrived on the scene

Really starting to think that Joe is literally getting paid to take stick instead of Pardew :lol:

To be fair neither are getting stick really :lol:

Morecambe was canny even the commentators were agreeing with the chants but at home theres nowt

Guest Roger Kint

I think that's absolutely what it is. He comes in takes all the flak. Does anyone remember the days when anything NUFC wasn't some huge conspiracy? Ashley runs it like the fucking mafia.

What flak? Outside of here and social media theres nowt really :lol:

He really does. He's just let loose a fucking lunatic to re-direct the blame. Comes in, scuppers the Douglas deal to "pursue other defensive targets", signs a player on loan that we tried to get for a year and then fails to do anything other than lie, swear and go to Ashley's yacht for the whole summer.

It's a pure pisstake. What a fucking mess.

To be fair neither are getting stick really :lol:

Morecambe was canny even the commentators were agreeing with the chants but at home theres nowt

Apart from the chants that were being sang were doing the rounds at the west ham game :thup:

Pardew sat down for the duration of the 'where's the signings Joe Kinnear' chant.

Although seeing as your making such a big deal about not going i wouldn't expect you to have noticed the chants.

Are people really losing their marbles today over something that has been happening for the past 7 years? By now I know exactly what to expect from NUFC under Ashley in a transfer window. I'm still disappointed like, but I cannot muster any more anger or pretend to be surprised at his incompetence.