Fulham vs. Newcastle United - 21/01/12 Pre-match.

wormy

Because it's just shit.

What's the point in thinking you're going to get beat all week and then us going out and getting beat? It's a week of pure shite.

I would prefer to have the postive attitude all week and if we get beat it's only a weekend of shite.

I've never been one for betting against Newcastle or ever predicting a defeat, just gets me down if I do.

The negativity on here's been crazy since roughly the Norwich game, like.

You'd think folk would've learnt from that nonsense in the Man U pre-game thread, but it was the same today when the lineup was announced. We have a top manager, a superb central defence, some real quality in CM, a nutcase in Ben Arfa and a superb finisher in Best.

1-1.

hopefully raylor and simpson keep him quiet

what's the story with best after he came off today? any problems?

Best was pointing at his right ankle just before he came off and had been limping for a few minutes.

Best was pointing at his right ankle just before he came off and had been limping for a few minutes.

Say's its a problem he's had all week and will be ok for next game.

Guest neesy111

Because it's just shit.

What's the point in thinking you're going to get beat all week and then us going out and getting beat? It's a week of pure shite.

I would prefer to have the postive attitude all week and if we get beat it's only a weekend of shite.

I've never been one for betting against Newcastle or ever predicting a defeat, just gets me down if I do.

Your at the wrong place if you positivity.

Guest neesy111

I think it's just me but Best does seem to pick up quite a few knocks in games ?!?

predict a defeat and you're prepared for it if you lose :thup:

If you win, it's a nice surprise :thup:

Exactly. It's not like people want us to lose so their prediction will be right. :lol:

Hope for the best, expect the worst. I don't understand what's so offensive about it.

Guest neesy111

If your going to make a prediction then have some fucking basis to why you think we might win, lose or draw or what's the point in being on the forum and posting that prediction?

I think if we set up with the right attitude we can definitely get at least a point from this game. I quite liked how we played in the second half today once we stopped with the long ball nonsense and played possession football. We are quite solid in defence and if we don't go in too gung ho against teams like Fulham we can definitely pinch a win. Being too attacking would be daft IMO considering we don't have that many goals in the team.

aye, seen he was strugglin before he came off...just wondering if anything else had been said about it.

aye, seen he was strugglin before he came off...just wondering if anything else had been said about it.

Yeah, on NUFCTV he said he was fine.