Ray Wilkins, my word what a c***

Turnbull2000

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Pretty sure they'd never let a ref with personal preferences do a game, so why do it with presenters/commentaters. Someone should write to Sky and complain.

Howard Webb - Man United fan and does their games and Lfc's on a regular basis.

Says ...'End Of'... then continues talking too often :lol:  how is this even making sense?

Foul. End of. He should be getting up. Not a Yellow. End of. Bit rash. End of. Not cynical. End of. No malice. End of. Get on with it.

Guest neesy111

Pretty sure they'd never let a ref with personal preferences do a game, so why do it with presenters/commentaters. Someone should write to Sky and complain.

Add Chris Foy to that list.

Says ...'End Of'... then continues talking too often :lol:  how is this even making sense?

Foul. End of. He should be getting up. Not a Yellow. End of. Bit rash. End of. Not cynical. End of. No malice. End of. Get on with it.

had my fucking head done in today :lol:

Not sure it was winding him up, to me he just seemed bizarrely interested.

"My, my, just look at that placement. My word." :lol:

Suppose not wound up, he really didn't like it though.

He's not a Man U fan ffs :lol: He's from Rotherham. Where did you hear that?

And Chris Foy is an Everton fan.

He's not a Man U fan ffs :lol: He's from Rotherham. Where did you hear that?

And Chris Foy is an Everton fan.

its not exactly the most difficult conclusion to leap to to think Webbs a Man U fan with some of the decisions he's given them over the years

Being from rotherham rules out supporting man utd does it?

He's definitely a Rotherham fan. Any refs have to declare the clubs they support and can't ref them or their rivals. Mark Clattenburg and Michael Oliver are both Newcastle fans.

Guest neesy111

He's definitely a Rotherham fan. Any refs have to declare the clubs they support and can't ref them or their rivals. Mark Clattenburg and Michael Oliver are both Newcastle fans.

Remember referee's will nit necessarily support there local teams, so they could easily fob it by saying they do.  If a ref is from London he's likely to be supporting Liverpool or Man Utd but could say they support Arsenal etc.

Just caught Wilkins on the highlight show criticising Best for lack of movement and standing around in the penalty box.  When the other commentator pointed out he was injured and hobbling around he replied that it was no excuse and he had to - aye you guessed correctly - just 'get on with it'.  What a fucking arsehole.

Remember referee's will nit necessarily support there local teams, so they could easily fob it by saying they do.  If a ref is from London he's likely to be supporting Liverpool or Man Utd but could say they support Arsenal etc.

Aye i'm sure they would risk their career for that like.

The guy's a tremendous cunt, I mean, really, he's such a tremendous cunt. It's amazing to see such a tremendous cunt. The fans up here know a right cunt when they see one, they're so passionate, it's tremendous. What a tremendous cunt.

Great rant! Quoted for the benefit of those people who didn't read the first page