Ray Wilkins, my word what a c***

Turnbull2000

I dunno if I like the thread title. Considering how much the admin hate people calling each other the C-bomb on here it's hardly setting a good precedent.

lets get this straight, the admin team in general aren't bothered about that word, then catmag turns up and they shit themselves and have to do something about it before she gives them one of those "you've let mummy down" looks.

The rule on personal abuse of other posters is the same as it has always been, no one word guarantees a ban and context is taken into account every time. As far as I'm aware nobody has ever been banned for calling a player (or in this case a pundit) a cunt.

These are the rules we have always had, if anybody doesn't like them then they are free to use another forum.

The rule on personal abuse of other posters is the same as it has always been, no one word guarantees a ban and context is taken into account every time. As far as I'm aware nobody has ever been banned for calling a player (or in this case a pundit) a c***.

These are the rules we have always had, if anybody doesn't like them then they are free to use another forum.

:okay:

Should I change my personal text to 'cunt' now?