Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I suppose the SMBs can console themselves that there'll soon be a bunch of people wondering round the Toon with CISSE on the back of their shirts? No doubt they'll find that quite funny.

Dembas here, Dembas there, we've got Dembas everywhere ....

The simple ones are the best. I like that. :thup:

Not sure if he'll like being called Demba even though it's part of his name :undecided:

Fuck it...52,000 singing it will put his mind at ease :D

Read somewhere earlier people do call him Demba despite it not being his first name.

Unbelievable, know nothing about Him but in Carr we trust. Bring in a defender and sorted.  if he is anywhere near as good as ba they could fire us into europe and be prolific. What's his movement off ball like ? Thats one of ba's strengths. Been waiting for two decent strikers for years, seriously fuck Andy Carroll if he is class

Guest Roger Kint

do him, Ba and Sow play in a front three together for Senegal?

Niang plus two of those in a 4-3-3

Niang?  :rolleyes:

Captain i think even though he plays Sunday league football now

Guest Howaythetoon

I've never seen the lad play like but he seems highly rated and highly sought after so kudos to the club for signing such a player and showing some ambition. I'll reserve my judgement however until I see him play. Hopefully he's been bought to partner Ba and not replace him....

Been harping on about signing this lad for a good 6 months now but without any realistic hope it would happen.

Fucking delighted, man.  Fair play for getting the wallet out Mike you fat prick.

:lol: :lol:

Lets hope our selling days are over and we have finally turned a corner.  Him and Ba is some prospect.

Very Happy.

Genuinely think a corner may have been turned, if players can see serious steps forward and quality coming in it has to make a difference.

do him, Ba and Sow play in a front three together for Senegal?

Niang plus two of those in a 4-3-3

Fucking hell, incredible strikeforce. Possibly the second best in the world after the Argies?

No.

Guest pintofscottsellers

Lets hope our selling days are over and we have finally turned a corner.  Him and Ba is some prospect.

Very Happy.

A really can't wait to see the two Big center forwards run on to SJP for the first time

Guest Roger Kint

Get in.  Now just deciding which character out of The Wire he looks most like.

;D, this is one of my favourite games! Nobody jumps out immediately though  :dave:.

More Junior from Cool Runnings