Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Looked to me like he was holding his groin and he certainly went straight down the tunnel with the physio.

would be a shame if he had to miss his international call up :)

hope it isn't serious though :( if it wasn't an injury then he came off way too early today.

Looked like he was limping off a bit, hopefully nothing serious.

Played well today I though, took his goal very well and chased down everything. He'll terrorise Turner and O'Shea if they play at CB next Sunday.

Looked like he was limping off a bit, hopefully nothing serious.

Played well today I though, took his goal very well and chased down everything. He'll terrorise Turner and O'Shea if they play at CB next Sunday.

Not if all we do is ping the ball at them from the back for 90 minutes.

I'm actually still stunned at the state of our 'tactics' today. Smash it at the two lads up front and see what happens, they can score goals you see. Abysmal.

It's been like that all season. We're fortunate enough to have one of the most in form strikers in the league in Demba Ba (and now seemingly Cissé). I dread to think what results would be like if we didn't have a striker in the form of his life

Guest bimpy474

he definately went off with an injury.  With our luck we'll precautionary pull him out of the senegal squad and they'll call up Ba as his replacement!

Ba doesn't play too many friendlies nowadays from what i read, protecting his knee apparently.