Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

The goal came from a movement when Ba was out on the wing and Cisse in the centre. Possibly significant.

There definitely should be a less rigid option than 'Okay YOU must play here and YOU must play here'. I don't see why it can't be more fluid. A 4-3-3 but the players able to switch positions as and when.

That said if both are desperate to play central it could throw up some problems and leave one side of the pitch a little bare.

This is it! :thup:

They can close the internet now

Sorry it's just a mental thing to try and take a dig at him for especially as it's the sort of thing you see forwards do every game.

Again, stated what I saw. I don't have an agenda, just noticed Cisse looking a bit peeved and watched the replay and decided he might have had a point. Roles reversed and I hadn't seen it mentioned on here then yeah I might have posted about it, why not.

So in summary I'm not mental and I'm not having a dig at anyone, Demba police.

Sorry it's just a mental thing to try and take a dig at him for especially as it's the sort of thing you see forwards do every game.

Again, stated what I saw. I don't have an agenda, just noticed Cisse looking a bit peeved and watched the replay and decided he might have had a point. Roles reversed and I hadn't seen it mentioned on here then yeah I might have posted about it, why not.

So did you mention Cisse's backheel, out of interest? Fair enough if you did.

Our first goal came from Ba being a greedy little bugger as well mind.

It's a sad day when we are annoyed about players having a go.

Yes, I'm really annoyed. Look back at the posts and you can see the rage bursting out with each word. Ba needs exorcised, the evil greedy shit.

I casually mentioned something I saw happen in the match man FFS. :lol:

I don't comment on here about every bit of play I see ever man, I might have done but I don't have a clue. I tell you what I did comment on, immediately after Cisse missed that chance against Man City I said something like "FFS man Cisse, you absolutely needed to have got that on target". If I'd said similar about Ba you'd probably have accused me of getting a hit out on him or something.

I don't comment on here about every bit of play I see ever man, I might have done but I don't have a clue. I tell you what I did comment on, immediately after Cisse missed that chance against Man City I said something like "FFS man Cisse, you absolutely needed to have got that on target". If I'd said similar about Ba you'd probably have accused me of getting a hit out on him or something.

No I probably would have agreed. I just don't think a forward who has gotten a bit of space in the box taking a shot is greedy. The ball came over, he had half a second to think, there were a couple of defenders between him and Cisse and he had a clear sight on goal. It's what most forwards would do, someone like Bergkamp/Zola probably would have had that vision to pick the pass but most top forwards aren't like that.

Him being the 3rd highest scorer in the league and our highest goalscorer last season probably justifies his instincts.

Or someone that has more interest in scoring than winning. Not saying Ba isn't one but natural goalscorers don't always have to shoot.

At worst it's greed, at best poor decision making. Funnily enough I think Drogba suffered from it too at times, but he obviously had more to his game to make up for it.

Namely that he had the most assists in the PL 2 years running.  :hmm:

Or someone that has more interest in scoring than winning. Not saying Ba isn't one but natural goalscorers don't always have to shoot.

At worst it's greed, at best poor decision making. Funnily enough I think Drogba suffered from it too at times, but he obviously had more to his game to make up for it.

Namely that he had the most assists in the PL 2 years running.  :hmm:

Fair do's, I probably noticed the shooting from distance when he had other options more though, because when most things a players does are great, you notice the shit bits.