Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

So just sort out the defence, midfield and attack and we'll be alright then?

I think Colo is our biggest loss, we lack leadership. These heavy defeats and derby defeats always seem to come about when he's not in the side. Not saying we haven't been hammered when he's been in a side but he's a huge loss at the back. To think some people on this board slag him to the hilt is incredible.

I'm just saying i think De Jong/Cisse can be a good partnership, that should stick. We've yet to balance the midfield without Cabaye and we look lost in defence without Colo. Saying this if MYM/Williamson played, it would be a different story. No coincidence that Ronaldo's mate Stevie T has come back in the defence and we've been a laughing stock since.

Thick as pigshit.

We coped with Colo's abscence fine last time with Williamson/MYM, so much so that Pardew said he struggled to drop MYM when Colo was fit. Fucking beyond me why this time around he chose to play your mate over him. He's even brought Williamson's shitness back, nevermind his own. If I was going to side with Pardew out, one of the main reasons would be because he continues to play this cunt. He may have stopped his fist pumps for now but he still provided another tragic performance.

Thick as pigshit.

We coped with Colo's abscence fine last time with Williamson/MYM, so much so that Pardew said he struggled to drop MYM when Colo was fit. f***ing beyond me why this time around he chose to play your mate over him. He's even brought Williamson's shitness back, nevermind his own. If I was going to side with Pardew out, one of the main reasons would be because he continues to play this c***. He may have stopped his fist pumps for now but he still provided another tragic performance.

This is Cisse thread.

Thick as pigshit.

We coped with Colo's abscence fine last time with Williamson/MYM, so much so that Pardew said he struggled to drop MYM when Colo was fit. f***ing beyond me why this time around he chose to play your mate over him. He's even brought Williamson's shitness back, nevermind his own. If I was going to side with Pardew out, one of the main reasons would be because he continues to play this c***. He may have stopped his fist pumps for now but he still provided another tragic performance.

This is Cisse thread.

:hijack:

Just cherish the wonderful things he did when he first came in. It was really awesome.

Cherish them because they will never return. This guy is gone forever, and what is left behind isn't even remotely useful, not even a bit.

How in the hell does this happen to a once outstanding player?  Is your answer going to be - "Pardew"?

He's not the type of striker who will create his own chances, he needs service.  For long periods of time he's been quite isolated up front as the lone striker.  These bad times when he's been left to fend off scraps have destroyed his confidence and left the shell of a player you see before you.

And nobody ever taught him the offside rule.

He was set up with two gilt-edged chances to score last night and didn't take either. He doesn't set chances up for his team-mates and his link play is poor, so if his finishing is unreliable I can't see that he's worth his place.

He was set up with two gilt-edged chances to score last night and didn't take either. He doesn't set chances up for his team-mates and his link play is poor, so if his finishing is unreliable I can't see that he's worth his place.

This is it. If you're going to be useless outside the box, you have to be pretty clinical infront. He's not.

Nah, you're being unrealistic there. Fair enough other players deserve to be on the pitch more. I'll agree with you on that.

Other players are doing fuck all either tbf. How many goals did we score in the previous 3 games when Cisse was out? At least he got on the end of a couple of chances.