Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Been quietly cursing him for months now, but really felt for him at the end there, standing alone and thanking his god. Showed clearly how much he cares.

Just an extraordinary run of misses it's been. Never known anything like it at all.

Iffy finishing but he's still by far our best bet for goal whenever he's on the field and Remy isn't.

Well done, Papiss. I still love you

Yep. He's missed too many but has never hid. Could easily see him bagging a couple of goals in a game with some proper service.

If we could provide him with the same number of chance as today on a regular basis he would be absolutely fine.

The goal came from a wide cross by the sound of it, something we've lacked in quality for 4 years now. I wasn't surprised Wenger tried to get Cisse on loan, they could probably have got a few goals out of him.

If we could provide him with the same number of chance as today on a regular basis he would be absolutely fine.

The goal came from a wide cross by the sound of it, something we've lacked in quality for 4 years now. I wasn't surprised Wenger tried to get Cisse on loan, they could probably have got a few goals out of him.

Benny was almost central when he put it in fwiw.

The principle still stands though, he is the type of striker who likes to get on the end of a decent delivery. Shola and LDJ for example aren't.

The principle still stands though, he is the type of striker who likes to get on the end of a decent delivery. Shola and LDJ for example aren't.

No doubt. It helps when we actually provide our strikers with service.

We have been lucky that Remy can create and score goals for himself, sadly with Cisse, we need to provide him with chances. Hopefully he can get a lift from this and find a decent run of form between now and the end of the season.

His movement was much better today. The volley at goal, going through on goal, the header put wide & then scoring.

He always missed chances, the issue recently has been he then spent the rest of the game offside. He looked better today, bar his fluffed kick. Would keep him in the rest of the season.

His volley today was :pedro: .  If it would've gone a foot either way it probably would've gone in.

So so happy for him today.  Even my girlfriend was like "awww!" and she has no idea the year he's had, she could just tell how much it meant to him.

Lee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  4m

Cisse: "This year has been too hard for me, not my year. But I kept going and in the last minute the goal came in" #nufc

Cisse: "It's a very, very good win. The gaffer spoke to all the players and said definitely take all three points." #nufc

Cisse: "It's good for the team and good for the staff. The team gave these three points for the gaffer." #nufc

Provide him like 10 chances so he can score 1?

Cisse: "This year has been too hard for me, not my year. But I kept going and in the last minute the goal came in" #nufc

Cisse: "It's a very, very good win. The gaffer spoke to all the players and said definitely take all three points." #nufc

Cisse: "It's good for the team and good for the staff. The team gave these three points for the gaffer." #nufc

Nice to hear, from Cisse in particular. :thup:

Thought he had just about given up a few weeks ago, but absolutely chuffed for him today.