Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

What pisses me off is that, if this was Week 1 or 2 of the season, I would went nuts at Cisse's goals. I didn't even get to enjoy them ffs.

I wouldn't. I've cut ties with Pardew completely. If he somehow manages to get some success for us I won't be able to look past it and enjoy. That's what he's done to me, f***ing hate the prick and have for a long long time. Fraud.

Week 1 I had optimism, that was the thing. B/c I was hoping (praying) we'd sign a few players and somehow HBA would get back into the team before the window ended. That transfer deadline day killled me.

What pisses me off is that, if this was Week 1 or 2 of the season, I would went nuts at Cisse's goals. I didn't even get to enjoy them ffs.

I wouldn't. I've cut ties with Pardew completely. If he somehow manages to get some success for us I won't be able to look past it and enjoy. That's what he's done to me, f***ing hate the prick and have for a long long time. Fraud.

Week 1 I had optimism, that was the thing. B/c I was hoping (praying) we'd sign a few players and somehow HBA would get back into the team before the window ended. That transfer deadline day killled me.

Similar for me, the HBA and Mapou things really did me in.

First goal was s***, keeper should've easily stopped it at his near post. Great movement and positioning from Cisse though to receive that ball and make space for himself. He definitely looked sharp.

Second goal also p*ss poor, long cross headed down by a free Gouffran and tapped in by a Cisse who moved away from his marker.

However, exactly the kind of goals and positions he wasn't scoring and occupying last season. We finally have a striker on our hands again, from the looks of it.

Why, Cisse, why? Bah.

p*ss poor goals :idiot2:

well - for every goal there is a mistake or more made.

First goal not easy even though goalie should have covered that corner.

2nd - he is where he should be!

can´t take anything away from him - this is goals scored by a striker with confidence.....where he found that i have no idea ???

Did you read the rest of my post? :lol:

I had nothing but praise for him. I only complained about the objective quality of goals, the first one especially won't be coming every week. But again, read the rest of my post, please.

Gouffran is a better striker than Riviere and yet he never gets the chance up top.

This is what I was saying when we were linked to Riviere. Gouffran arrived as the better player, but after a 1.5 years of Pardew-ball he might not be that attacker anymore. He has been playing in the "run hard, but aimlessly down the left side" role for quite a while now.

Another thing about Cisse seemingly returning early and looking fit/confident is that we will almost certainly never see Facundo.

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery  6h

AP won't risk Cisse "He's has been doing a lot of running, but he hasn’t actually done a lot of ball work - we can’t chance him" #NUFC

:lol:

The fuck, he was happy to risk him against Hull, against what the medical team said :lol:

Ben Dinnery ‏@BenDinnery  6h

AP won't risk Cisse "He's has been doing a lot of running, but he hasn’t actually done a lot of ball work - we can’t chance him" #NUFC

:lol:

The fuck, he was happy to risk him against Hull, against what the medical team said :lol:

Thought he may lose his job.  He'd rather Cisse be in a wheelchair than lose his job is how this should be spun.

Guest TruToon94

That match against Hull proves to me this guy potentially still has it under a decent manager. Putting him out wide though killed him. Get a decent manager with some confidence and he can do it.

That said anything over five mil and we should sell him.