Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

239 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Don't ever recall this happening before, though it may have....how many times have we seen players withdraw from Internationals and play on the following Saturday...hundreds, and yet the first time this is invoked we're on the wrong end of it....fucking typical

Wouldn't have happened to Man United.

Well Ryan Giggs' international career spanned from 1991-2007 , during which he would have definitely been a first choice Welsh player....number of caps?    64. He seemed to pull out of every friendly squad that Wales called him up for at one stage.....

Guest bimpy474

Well Ryan Giggs' international career spanned from 1991-2007 , during which he would have definitely been a first choice Welsh player....number of caps?    64. He seemed to pull out of every friendly squad that Wales called him up for at one stage.....

I think he didn't play in something like 37 friendlies in a row. Mental that like.

I think he didn't play in something like 37 friendlies in a row. Mental that like.

Of course , the Welsh F.A. wouldn't dare invoke the 5 day rule on such a club like Manchester United.

Guest bimpy474

Of course , the Welsh F.A. wouldn't dare invoke the 5 day rule on such a club like Manchester United.

Aye, and upset Giggs. Cisse does seem very upset that the Senegal FA didn't believe he was really injured.  If you go by the Nufc statement that is.

It's not even as if Senegal is in serious competition right now...(?)

Few international squads with as much depth at the striker position as Senegal. Sow, N'Doye, Konate, Camara, Diouf, etc. (thanks Wiki). All play in European first-divisions.

Is there even any indication that we lied about his injury?

I've seen nothing to suggest that we actually informed Senegal what he wouldn't be travelling, even if the club are claiming that they did inform them.  If that was the case then they would have sent the proof to FIFA who would have cleared him to play.

Guest bimpy474

Is there even any indication that we lied about his injury?

I've seen nothing to suggest that we actually informed Senegal what he wouldn't be travelling, even if the club are claiming that they did inform them.  If that was the case then they would have sent the proof to FIFA who would have cleared him to play.

But they got the message that Ba wouldn't be playing, very strange. The club are claiming the messages were sent together, according to the press release.

But they got the message that Ba wouldn't be playing, very strange. The club are claiming the messages were snt together, according to the press release.

Then the club can obviously prove it.  I hope that we can because once again we’re left looking like a bunch of amateurs.

It's not a very smart move from Senegal IMO, it's best for all parties if there's a harmonious relationship between a player's club and country.

If they think we've behaved badly then warn us for sure, but to pull this card out over a friendly is bloody pathetic.

Guest bimpy474

But they got the message that Ba wouldn't be playing, very strange. The club are claiming the messages were snt together, according to the press release.

Then the club can obviously prove it.  I hope that we can because once again we’re left looking like a bunch of amateurs.

Very true, and that statement they released will be a pack of lies if they dont.