Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

he's skillful, just needs to find his scoring touch.

I think in the long run he will be a better striker for us than Ba.

Not sure where you get that from, as a player who can last the full 90 minutes yes. Anything else I really struggle to see why he is better than Ba.

I do love Ba mind :lol:

First half 8/10

Second half 4/10

This aye.

Some nice points, his build up play was v nice at times.

His movement though 2nd half, ridiculously amateurish. To the point that was embarrassing at times.

he's skillful, just needs to find his scoring touch.

I think in the long run he will be a better striker for us than Ba.

Not sure where you get that from, as a player who can last the full 90 minutes yes. Anything else I really struggle to see why he is better than Ba.

I do love Ba mind :lol:

his touches when he receives the ball and the ability to get it out from under his feet and make that pass instantly,  a lot of times he passes first time,  not all strikers have those qualities.

He just lost his composure due to lack of goals, getting desperate to latch on to through balls thus caught getting offside and snatching at shots . 

they will come, i think he's class player in the making.

He is offside too much but I have sympathy for him because a lot of our players rarely look for his runs. He's constantly making little darts off the back of the defenders but nobody's looking to play any clever passes and when it gets played late, his run has left him offside.

I didn't think the Ba one was his fault either. The pair of them were completely free and stopping to let a defender get five yards back and in front of him would have been totally ridiculous. In that situation Ba should have been looking to go further and pull it back and I think he would have if not for pulling up.

Good player, just struggling at the minute...If Ba is out, I think we will see Cisse running the line. I dont think him and Ba can play together.

For all people keep saying this, and Cisse certainly looks like a fish on land at the moment, Demba has scored 10 in 15 in the Premiership this season, largely playing alongside Cisse.

That situation when Ba made that pass from out right.

Cisse was in the middle.

I swear, if i did not know better i would thought Cisse was either drunk or retarded.

Should not be possible to be offside there ffs  :lol: :lol:

Other than that, i like the lad  :)

Cisse was in the middle.

I swear, if i did not know better i would thought Cisse was either drunk or retarded.

Ba should have taken it on further but passed it off as he felt his hamstring. Neither to blame really.

Nah Cisse's to blame, he has to slow & angle his run its pretty basic.

He was offside during the whole move for the Bigirimana goal aswell when they showed it back from above from before Marv even touched it.

His awareness of the defensive line has been very poor recently.

I think it's because he's a bit desperate to score, he's not really using his head for things.

The back heel when he could have taken it down and played Demba in.

Not staying level with Demba on that breakaway. Honestly, I think if he gets a goal or two through good play he'll be back to his usual self.

Thought he put in an excellent shift tonight. Gave absolutely everything to the cause - was everywhere. He's still out of form (his daft offsides an example of this), but tonight and Stoke were a hell of a lot more like it. He's looking a lot more assured with the ball at his feet. There was a bit midway through the second half where he and Simpson worked it out of a tricky situation near the byline (deep in our half) really well. A minute later Cisse was holding the ball up at the opposite corner flag.

Deserved a goal tonight. Played well.

Cisse was in the middle.

Ba should have taken it on further but passed it off as he felt his hamstring. Neither to blame really.

I just blamed Cisse man  :lol: