Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I know the pic is crap, but watch the highlights again.... you'll see his foot is touching the line. The Stoke defender is clearly further up.

Their bodies are level, should be onside imo.

I know the pic is crap, but watch the highlights again.... you'll see his foot is touching the line. The Stoke defender is clearly further up.

Their bodies are level, should be onside imo.

That's not the rules though, I think. (Rightly or wrongly.)

Offside applies to any part of the body you can score with - ie anything apart from your hands or arms. Still think it's a very close decision though, and not one that is obvious by any stretch of the imagination.

Offside applies to any part of the body you can score with - ie anything apart from your hands or arms. Still think it's a very close decision though, and not one that is obvious by any stretch of the imagination.

Close but offside.

Scott Wilson ‏ @Scottwilsonecho 

Senegal play Oman in final #Olympic football qualifier tomorrow. If Senegal win, they could pick Cisse and Ba as over-age players. #NUFC

Shite, that would clash with any European qualification games wouldn't it? :scared: indeed.

Close but offside.

HE was just off - no doubt on replays

Guest bimpy474

Close but offside.

HE was just off - no doubt on replays

Not if he plays for Chelsea, two yards on that like.

Scott Wilson ‏ @Scottwilsonecho 

Senegal play Oman in final #Olympic football qualifier tomorrow. If Senegal win, they could pick Cisse and Ba as over-age players. #NUFC

s****, that would clash with any European qualification games wouldn't it? :scared: indeed.

Think about the medals!!! /rtg.

Remember the board when Senegal got knocked out of ACN :lol:

:lol:

this all seems a bit mean, Ba and Cisse are probably devestated...

...:spit:

Not as devastated as me watching Shola and Best.