Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

I thought he was good tonight. Scored a decent goal and desperately unlucky with two other chances; that chip would have been a marvellous finish had it been a couple inches to the left.

Great game.....Both of those chances would've flew in last season, the surge in confidence which he had against chelsea for example is the difference between floating it around and crashing it past the keeper. Inches count, as my missus never tires of telling me....

Slightly frustrated he couldn't burry that second half chance, as he was clean through and Marveaux played him in brilliantly. He had the right idea chipping the goalkeeper, but unfortunately it wasn't to be. Would have completely changed the match and tie too had we gone 2-1 up. Still, he scored a good goal and his overall play was much improved. Keep it up Papiss!

Sooner or later he's going to put 3 or 4 past someone.

Word. Hopefully it'll be Fulham and/or Sunderland.

And Benfica.

When he went for that lobbed finish I was expecting it just to float in like his effort against Swansea last season.

Guest bimpy474

How slow did that chip feel in real time man? I must've changed my mind about four times if I thought it was going in or not.

Not going in, not going in, its going in!!!! Oh fuck off!

It was mental the spin on the ball should have took it in. It was spinning the right way but just bounced straight.

How slow did that chip feel in real time man? I must've changed my mind about four times if I thought it was going in or not.

When he first hit the post felt just as strange. I was convinced it was going in for what felt like a good few seconds until I saw the goalkeeper lunge himself on it as it was laying there beside the post. Lady luck was a bitch today.

I thought he'd missed by a mile when he hit it.

Same.

Those moments are what make this game, man. Just an utter clusterfuck of emotions in the space of about a second and a half.

I made a fucking weird noise within the time it looked like it may be creeping in to it hitting the post.

yheeerrrrrarrrrr

I was going "auhh" and shaking my head for about five minutes afterwards. :lol:

Missed the cushion and accidentally smashed my head onto the arm of the sofa when it first happened. Bastard.