Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

He must be so confused. We were so fucking awesome when he first joined. Then we've been dog shit ever since.

Works both ways if we are being honest.

He hasn't been playing much and we've still been shit this season.

He must be so confused. We were so fucking awesome when he first joined. Then we've been dog shit ever since.

Works both ways if we are being honest.

He hasn't been playing much and we've still been shit this season.

But when he has been played he hasn't done himself any credit. I feel desperately sorry for him today but he's not been brilliant in the majority of the other games after his first half a season.

This guy is f***ing useless.

Up front he is. Not on the wing though. There's a sparkle in his eyes when he gets it on the touchline, robs a defender or two of their anal virginity with his blistering pace, and puts in a pin-point cross on the head of a late-arriving Vurnon Anita.

I have no idea why he was shunted out there after half time. It made us worse, as usual pardcunt totally fucked about with formation at half time (same as Southampton) and we concede 3 more goals. He had a few good chances in first half and we start him right wing in second, it literally makes no sense at all

Up front he is. Not on the wing though. There's a sparkle in his eyes when he gets it on the touchline, robs a defender or two of their anal virginity with his blistering pace, and puts in a pin-point cross on the head of a late-arriving Vurnon Anita.

:lol: Its the consistency with which he does it that impresses.

:lol: Its the consistency with which he does it that impresses.

:thup: If only Vurn Anits wasn't such a woeful footballer. Cisse on the wing is the future.

He's not unlucky.

I've been very critical of the lad for quite a while now but I think he did a lot better with the chances he had than he has previously. He forced some good saves rather than making it difficult not to save which he has done in the past.

Guest neesy111

The saves were right at the keeper, the best one was from his header 1st half actually.  His finishing is the complete contrast to remy's.

Nice to see that while he's obviously not re-found consistent goalscoring, he's at least regained some confidence in his general play and first touch. I was quite impressed with some of his link-up, he's obviously not brilliant at it but he's just looking more like his old self where he wasn't horrible.

He's got absolutely nothing about him except finishing.

Except he hasn't been finishing chances for well over a year now. He's only looked good for 4 months out of his whole time here.

He's got absolutely nothing about him except finishing.

Except he hasn't been finishing chances for well over a year now. He's only looked good for 4 months out of his whole time here.

That's just utter bollocks, when he's not scoring it's difficult to justify his place in the side but to sugest it's his only good trait is just wrong. He's a clumsy player but he's hardly poor on the ball.

Guest neesy111

He has been better in recent weeks, but I simply don't buy this unlucky stuff.  His finishing is pretty woeful imo, he's good in the air though.