Papiss Cissé

Guest kingdawson

Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

For better or worse, Riviere will be a great partner for him.

Based on what?

Based on how good he looked when he had players either side of him making space for him in 2011/2012. Which Demba Ba/HBA did very well. Riviere won't even get 7 goals this season, but I can see Cisse scoring a few if he keeps up the movement.

For better or worse, Riviere will be a great partner for him.

I think they would compliment each other nicely but as Ian has said, Pardew is unlikely to go with two strikers in a game, he usually likes to go for the extra defensive midfielder instead.

First goal was shit, keeper should've easily stopped it at his near post. Great movement and positioning from Cisse though to receive that ball and make space for himself. He definitely looked sharp.

Second goal also piss poor, long cross headed down by a free Gouffran and tapped in by a Cisse who moved away from his marker.

However, exactly the kind of goals and positions he wasn't scoring and occupying last season. We finally have a striker on our hands again, from the looks of it.

Why, Cisse, why? Bah.

First goal was s***, keeper should've easily stopped it at his near post. Great movement and positioning from Cisse though to receive that ball and make space for himself. He definitely looked sharp.

Second goal also p*ss poor, long cross headed down by a free Gouffran and tapped in by a Cisse who moved away from his marker.

However, exactly the kind of goals and positions he wasn't scoring and occupying last season. We finally have a striker on our hands again, from the looks of it.

Why, Cisse, why? Bah.

p*ss poor goals :idiot2:

well - for every goal there is a mistake or more made.

First goal not easy even though goalie should have covered that corner.

2nd - he is where he should be!

can´t take anything away from him - this is goals scored by a striker with confidence.....where he found that i have no idea ???

What pisses me off is that, if this was Week 1 or 2 of the season, I would went nuts at Cisse's goals. I didn't even get to enjoy them ffs.

I wouldn't. I've cut ties with Pardew completely. If he somehow manages to get some success for us I won't be able to look past it and enjoy. That's what he's done to me, fucking hate the prick and have for a long long time. Fraud.