Happy Cisse has left?  

240 members have voted

1. 1. Happy Cisse has left?

• Yes
    • No

Watch Cisse get banned and Evans get away with it :lol:

All fking day.

Evans has denied it, cisse admitted it.

It took the MOTD commentator 3 full cisse-bashing replays before announcing that "actually it appears Evans might also have spat. Maybe even first of all"

Can see a 1 match ban and a 6 match ban. We all know who for.

Minimum 6 game bans for both. :lol:

Cissé looking at 7, due to already being banned earlier this season :lol:

Lol at the FA. It's a fucking vile thing to do, but how is it worse than a career ending challenge or an elbow? Evans should get a longer ban merely for being a little bitch and denying it.

I can see Evans getting off. He will deny spitting at Cisse, Alex Ferguson will make a media appearance to comment how lovely Evans is, FA will drop charges against Evans, Cisse walloped with big ban.

Take Cisse goals out of the side and we are truly the most boring fucking team to watch in the universe. A lot of pressure on Perez now.

U f***ing wot, McInally? :tard:

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12040/9744911

Six games is not enough. It's a deterrent because you get banned for six but maybe you'd think 'that's alright'.

"Maybe you should make it 10 games - that's two-and-a-half months and that's a long time out of the game and for your club to be paying you. They aren't going to be happy.

"If you get tackled and somebody injures you, I think you take it. If somebody spits on you, as a footballer player, that's not happening.

"You'd rather get somebody tackling you and get injured than you get up after falling down together and somebody spits on you, so maybe six games isn't enough. If you give them 10 games, they take the wrath of their football club.

Guest firetotheworks

I hate spitting like, but 6 games is fucking preposterous when put in the context of bans for other things.

It's another stupid rule simply due to its inflexibility. There's spitting in someone's face from a yard away unprovoked and there's what Cisse did in the heat of a strained momement under duress last night.

I hate spitting like, but 6 games is f***ing preposterous when put in the context of bans for other things.

Agreed, I hate people who spit at others but this punishment is moronic, no matter how you look at it.

It's another stupid rule simply due to its inflexibility. There's spitting in someone's face from a yard away unprovoked and there's what Cisse did in the heat of a strained momement under duress last night.

Didn't Matic just get his suspension reduced down to two games because he was provoked from a tackle/foul? Now Cisse reacting to getting spat on is looking at 7 games :lol:

On the plus side it'll probably mean brave John not picking up anymore wins.

I've noticed the media are tending to be putting Papiss Cissé's name before Jonny Evans' name when reporting this incident. Why not list the names in order of who spat first? It's almost like the media are massively biased.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/

As Papiss Cisse and Jonny Evans appear to spit at each other during a game, BBC Sport grades the deadly on-field sins, from dives to leg-breakers.

Guest firetotheworks

I'd rather get a dig in the mouth than spat on.  It's the ultimate insult.

It's probably just as well like!

Regardless of how many matches it ends up being (and I agree that 6-7 is ott), it'll be his second entirely avoidable suspension this season. Leaves us with Ayoze, Riviere, and Armstrong, all of 5 league goals between them (all belonging to Ayoze), as the sum total of our striking options (seeing as Gouffran doesn't exist as a striker in Carver's eyes and Ferreyra doesn't exist at all).

"The wrath of the club". :lol: We paid Joey Barton £60,000 a week while he was in jail and for years afterwards.

Barton wasn't paid when in prison

People seem to be saying that lately but it's not how I recall it at the time.  Perhaps I'm remembering it wrong and he was insisting on getting paid but was ultimately unsuccessful.  Regardless he went to jail and we carried on paying him when he was out.  My point is that the journalist is talking shite about the club holding any power.

'Newcastle say they paid my wages when I was in jail but they never. I was not paid.

'They were giving me an ultimatum saying if didn't sign this contract on a fifth of the money I was on they would sack me. I was sitting in a jail cell at the time so I had no real power.

'As a principal I told my agent I'm not signing, I will let them sack me. I was quite confident I would get out of there and get back to the player I was. FA rules proved they couldn't then sack me.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2067782/Joey-Barton-claims-Newcastle-said-pay-cut-leave-prison.html#ixzz3TXfQdpKk

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fair do's, sort of proves the point though. 

Players can generally do what they like when they're on a contract with a club, a long ban is not much of a deterrent in that sense.

Hopefully the club join in and fine the idiot a large amount of his wages. Our season was already over anyway, but the one remaining game I actually care about could be slipping further and further away if we lose any more players.

Watch Perez go and get injured next week, that'll screw us massively!