sunderland

JH

They're going to hate the fact we're going to be wanting them to win today. :lol:

Yup.  Mackem at work (hah) said he'd rather get beat than help us.

Love the Pardew trolling saying he wants them to win too. haha.

they arnt bothered about europe tho. ???

Sunderlands unlikely route into europe - no:4526

i know this has been done to death but:

Lads finish 7th

scum get 4th spurs 5th

chelsea 6th

Chelsea vs liverpool in cup final

chelsea win champions league

I know many people dare not think of this outcome but would that do it or have i fucked up again

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=689592#ixzz1rLWcOD9p

I know we need them to win today, to give us a chance of catching spurs...but if they do, i dont think i could bare listening to some of their fans go on about how they are still better than us and will be next season with MONg in charge from the start etc :hmm:

I know we need them to win today, to give us a chance of catching spurs...but if they do, i dont think i could bare listening to some of their fans go on about how they are still better than us and will be next season with MONg in charge from the start etc :hmm:

They'll struggle next season.

However I wouldn't even begin to attempt rationalising that statement to a macum as they remain blinded by the O'Niel blarney and Lee"Criminal" Cattermole's midfield brilliance. And of course they'll be setting the transfer window alight again this summer leaving us emerald green with envy.

They'll struggle next season.

However I wouldn't even begin to attempt rationalising that statement to a macum as they remain blinded by the O'Niel blarney and Lee"Criminal" Cattermole's midfield brilliance. And of course they'll be setting the transfer window alight again this summer leaving us emerald green with envy.

and as they claim, cisse will be shit next season.

or the one after that,

or the one after that.

I'd really like just a calm mackem on here who doesn't try to make jokes or WUM or any of that shit. Just someone who is able to watch football matches and talk about them fairly. Instead, we always get these hyper, chronically deluded/hypocritical mackems who end up getting banned for being bellends

I'd really like just a calm mackem on here who doesn't try to make jokes or WUM or any of that shit. Just someone who is able to watch football matches and talk about them fairly. Instead, we always get these hyper, chronically deluded/hypocritical mackems who end up getting banned for being bellends

There arent many calm mackems about, and certainly not many who arent deluded bellends.

Guest sadmackembarstewards

Mackems can be calm.....................except when talking about Football or Newcastle

You guys should make an effort to welcome everyone to these boards, this guy is from Macedonia.....  O0

They're desperately trying to create excuses for why you're doing so well. In a way it must be entertaining seeing them in shock as you, err, win again.

cant BELEEV dey wun again lol how lucky

Sunderland have been one of the luckiest sides this season. This however doesn't get much attention because they're too shit to take advantage of it.