sunderland

JH

Guest bimpy474

We dont actually beat teams, just outscore them.

If ever you had to define such sheer bitter mackem logic, then this statement would be all you need.

Truly and utterly astonishing..

Wat.......:D

"Do people not realise that Newcastle fans are exactly the same as us except they support a different team ?? What a s*** and embarrassment of a thread man. I have more in common with any mag than spurs or west ham fans and I'd much rather share a pint with one of them. Some of the s**** attempted cheap digs on here is the type of stuff a 10yr old would write..."

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=693860&page=2#ixzz1so8hPDIF

see not all daft.

Guest optimistic nit

I like the way he tries using that and the "not as many tracksuits" as a criticism against us. :lol:

That bit is brilliant. :lol:

surely that post is actually a 'mag kernt' on the wind up though?

not spavin

Striker

Collocini is a weird shout. Even the mags will admit that their defence isn't why they've had good season.

Mind, it has been a poor league this year and that highlights it. Not a huge amount of genuine quality in that XI.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694130&page=4#ixzz1soCITlnx

For sure, those 14 clean sheets were in no way shape or form beneficial :rolleyes:

Newcastle have a strict wage cap, and the first team is very good.

Lets see how Pardew and the scouts do next year when they have to replace:

Guthrie

Ba

Simpson

Tiote

Krul

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Cisse

Remember, it does not matter how much money Newcastle bring in, they can't buy proven players because they don't pay the wages. Europe makes no difference to that. All the above players, and maybe a couple more, are on the radar of clubs that will outspend Newcastle.

SAFC, on the other hand, will retain everyone MON wants, and before they decided the season was over MON was matching Newcastle form.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694018&page=5#ixzz1soLT6Bdl

Guest elbee909

Guthrie

Ba

Simpson

Tiote

Krul

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Cisse

Remember, it does not matter how much money Newcastle bring in, they can't buy proven players because they don't pay the wages. Europe makes no difference to that. All the above players, and maybe a couple more, are on the radar of clubs that will outspend Newcastle.

SAFC, on the other hand, will retain everyone MON wants, and before they decided the season was over MON was matching Newcastle form.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694018&page=5#ixzz1soLT6Bdl

Honestly, fucking deluded cunts.  I used to be amused but now they're starting to irritate me in the way creationists do.  Send them all to jail.

Guthrie

Ba

Simpson

Tiote

Krul

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Cisse

Honestly, f***ing deluded c***s.  I used to be amused but now they're starting to irritate me in the way creationists do.  Send them all to jail.

Sima has pulled him up on this post, and this is how he has responded:

Not really, Guthrie and Ba are as good as gone.

Simpson has not signed a contract (nearly gone).

Krul, Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa have all been linked with other clubs: What happens when another club comes in (that wins stuff) and they say 'pay me £80+ grand to stay?' I'll get the chopper, bye bye.

Cisse? If he keeps scoring, he could end up anywhere in the summer.

Newcastle will struggle to spend more than £10 million on a player, because they don't pay the wages that go with those sorts of price tags. Which means fat mike pockets the difference.

Meanwhile, who is chasing MON's best?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694018&page=9#ixzz1soNzm69o

That last line has me cracked up. It's apparently a good thing that all your players have had a shit season, as there's less chance of them getting poached for big money.. :lol:

Guest johnson293

It really is Life on Mars over there.

'Hi, I'm Sam Mackem and after an accident I woke up in a time where those darkies seem to be moving in to more and more houses down our street'.

:spit:

Guest BooBoo

Our Euro qualification coming so soon after relegation, coupled with their inability to qualify, will no doubt send many of them quite mad.

Guthrie

Ba

Simpson

Tiote

Krul

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Cisse

Honestly, f***ing deluded c***s.  I used to be amused but now they're starting to irritate me in the way creationists do.  Send them all to jail.

Sima has pulled him up on this post, and this is how he has responded:

Not really, Guthrie and Ba are as good as gone.

Simpson has not signed a contract (nearly gone).

Krul, Tiote, Cabaye, Ben Arfa have all been linked with other clubs: What happens when another club comes in (that wins stuff) and they say 'pay me £80+ grand to stay?' I'll get the chopper, bye bye.

Cisse? If he keeps scoring, he could end up anywhere in the summer.

Newcastle will struggle to spend more than £10 million on a player, because they don't pay the wages that go with those sorts of price tags. Which means fat mike pockets the difference.

Meanwhile, who is chasing MON's best?

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=694018&page=9#ixzz1soNzm69o

That last line has me cracked up. It's apparently a good thing that all your players have had a shit season, as there's less chance of them getting poached for big money.. :lol:

I know that Guthrie and Simpson would walk into their team on current form, but I somehow think we'll be all right even if we do lose them this summer :lol:

Another thing, when did they decide their season is over? Just having a quick look and see that they've got 7 points from their last six, if they would have matched our (:smug:) 18 points, they'd be three behind Chelsea and in with a chance of Europe next year.

"The mags have basically played football manager in real life. "

:lol:

That's a brilliant quote tbf :lol:

Honestly, i've never seen a more miserable bunch of people in my life, and that's coming from a guy who wasn't even born in the UK, i used to think stories about them and the way they behave are xaggerated because of the rivalry but during my stay here i fully understand why those mongs are viewed the way they are.

Their general chat section is so weird and shit

Nickleback ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

The 70s were shit ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

A meat free affair, could you pull it off?

Paul Weller's hair ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

Captured one of the mouses

Best breed of dog ( 1 2 3 ... Last Page)

are the top threads :lol:

Guest BooBoo

I'm predicting page 2 will have threads including:

"Your favourite Mike and the Mechanics track?"

"Post your name badge"

"Catts or Dogs?"

"Blacks and muzzies are a clear and present danger in today's UK: Discuss."