sunderland

JH

Only think Johnson is a fantastic signing for them..which is pissing me off at the moment consider who we had playing on our right wing yesterday :lol:

Think about who we'll have playing there tomorrow and you'll immediately feel better.

Only think Johnson is a fantastic signing for them..which is pissing me off at the moment consider who we had playing on our right wing yesterday :lol:

I'd take Johnson as a backup winger on moderate wages.  But he'll probably improve Sunderland I suppose.

This is probably the best day in their recent history, let them enjoy it. They'll be talking about this moment in 100 years time. :)

Imagine tomorrow when they might overtake us. Pandemonium.

'2 games in, we were netds, then we gave up gameweek 3 coz there was nowt to play for' - Uncal Mick.

Wouldn't have Johnson in our side over Jonas.

If Johnson was in the side it'd have to be over Cisse/Ba/HBA.

He's a good player, but we don't need him.

:thup:

Johnson plays his best football on the right cutting inside, so he isn't getting in my first 11.

Would have been a very good option off the bench though, but we have more pressing areas to improve/add depth.

Johnson is their equivalent to us getting Debuchy, we both desperately need that position filled and the player in question is the best quality we can attract to the club. They got theirs, let's hope we get ours.

Johnson is their equivalent to us getting Debuchy, we both desperately need that position filled and the player in question is the best quality we can attract to the club. They got theirs, let's hope we get ours.

Aye.

Jonas has a very important role for us, a role that Johnson definitely wouldn't have. He has a great work ethic, is a good dribbler and helps out the defence. I'd always pick him over Johnson.

I rate Jonas, his versatility and engine are a massive boon but as a winger Adam Johnson is on another level.

Jonas has a very important role for us, a role that Johnson definitely wouldn't have. He has a great work ethic, is a good dribbler and helps out the defence. I'd always pick him over Johnson.

I rate Jonas, his versatility and engine are a massive boon but as a winger Adam Johnson is on another level.

And in the role that NUFC use Jonas for?