sunderland

JH

If we lose on Sunday, like most Sunderland fans I will quickly get over it.

Aye, that's been clearly expressed over the last few seasons...Slowly absorb the ridicule, and with a zen-like peace, turn on the mag. YA F'KEN KERNTS THREOW BRIKS AT PARPOO!!!!

i actually get the feeling that if we were to win 7-0 on sunday that wireside would post "9-1, the mags are still gutted they couldn't beat us  by that many, it's tearing them apart, they can't stand it"

9-8 on aggregate #FTM

i actually get the feeling that if we were to win 7-0 on sunday that wireside would post "9-1, the mags are still gutted they couldn't beat us  by that many, it's tearing them apart, they can't stand it"

I'd settle for another 5-1 against them, seeing the SOS empty before half time would be class.

he knows that aswell but without it, what has he got ?

It depends on his age, them beating us 4-1 at home would be better than something which happened when my dead grandfather was at school.

he knows that aswell but without it, what has he got ?

It depends on his age, them beating us 4-1 at home would be better than something which happened when my dead grandfather was at school.

he can't really brag about the 4-1 though can he, not after what has happened since. though i'll bet the 4-1 does actually mean more to him, as would the play off.

Someone really needs to sign up there and point out that constantly saying we've won 'fuck all' then quoting a scoreline that occurred in the same year we won the league is massively retarded.

Would also like to hear if any of them would swap a 1-9 scoreline that happened in an era of football that's completely different today's, a scoreline that happened when their grandparents would of been at school so they have no recollection of what the game was like or the feelings that went with it for a 5-1 scoreline and all the feelings that went along with that day and the memory's. Any of them that chose the 1-9 are pathological liars.

he can't really brag about the 4-1 though can he, not after what has happened since. though i'll bet the 4-1 does actually mean more to him, as would the play off.

At least the 4-1 would be a personal experience, regardless of what has happened since.

Someone really needs to sign up there and point out that constantly saying we've won 'f*** all' then quoting a scoreline that occurred in the same year we won the league is massively retarded.

Would also like to hear if any of them would swap a 1-9 scoreline that happened in an era of football that's completely different today's, a scoreline that happened when their grandparents would of been at school so they have no recollection of what the game was like or the feelings that went with it for a 5-1 scoreline and all the feelings that went along with that day and the memory's. Any of them that chose the 1-9 are pathological liars.

If I had the choice of beating them 9-1 this season and them winning the league or for us to lose 9-1 and win the league, I'd take the defeat and the trophy every time.  I wouldn't take a 9-1 defeat and finishing 2nd though.

Someone really needs to sign up there and point out that constantly saying we've won 'f*** all' then quoting a scoreline that occurred in the same year we won the league is massively retarded.

If I had the choice of beating them 9-1 this season and them winning the league or for us to lose 9-1 and win the league, I'd take the defeat and the trophy every time.  I wouldn't take a 9-1 defeat and finishing 2nd though.

that was put to him, he said he'd take the win over the title. he's either a liar or a fool.

when he was england manager.

It was when he came to watch Newcastle after dropping Keegan and it was claimed at the time that people or a person in the West Stand had been spitting at him.

I'd take a 9-1 loss and a champions league spot