sunderland

JH

It is still brilliant how the 5-1 result hurt them so badly that they had to trawl through the history books to find this 9-1 result from over 100 years ago. I thought it was just talked about on RTG, cant believe they were chanting it as an actual insult:lol:

It is still brilliant how the 5-1 result hurt them so badly that they had to trawl through the history books to find this 9-1 result from over 100 years ago. I thought it was just talked about on RTG, cant believe they were chanting it as an actual insult:lol:

the 9-1 is great for us to take the piss with, just ask them how they felt as that game was happening then tell them how you felt as nolan got his trick, as chopra equalised, as owen scored his header, as taylor beat the wall, as o'brien beat the wall, etc etc etc.

Same year the famous geordie Butch Casidy and his sundance mate were supposedly shot in Bolivia.

edit, not quite a geordie, but there is a story he visited Newcastle to see the places his mother lived.

Newcastle United legend Alan Shearer has slammed Sunderland winger Adam Johnson for his performance in yesterday's derby.

Shearer wrote in The Sun: "You could argue Sunderland were also playing with 10 given Adam Johnson's performance. I don't remember him making a run, beating a man or getting a cross in.

"Some questioned Roberto Mancini for not playing him often enough at Manchester City. He certainly seemed to have the potential to make it with them.

"Mancini said so himself, which is why he was often hard on him when he questioned his workrate. But in the end he decided to cash in.

"This was a new start, the regular football Johnson craved.

"He has had a few niggles yes, but you have to wonder whether that potential he has will ever be fulfilled."

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=737828#ixzz2A2W5D600

As the half wore on the Geordies were more and more vocal. At one point they had the whole upper tier of Scum Container 2 absolutely rocking to the 'O Brien' song. The stand was literally moving and the noise deafening. The daft Mackems had no retort.

Any videos of this?

Sunderland v Newcastle 2012 - Fans Before The Game

30 seconds in.  LAUGHING MY f***ing FACE OFF HERE.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That really is just hilarious, no other word to describe it. What have we done to deserve those inbred halfwits as our closest (geographical) rivals.

you're looking at it the wrong way round, the are the way they are BECAUSE of what we've done to them.

They were very subdued at the end, just all pretty much trooped out. Yet another no-show on derby day by their side. It must send them crazy.

I was discussing the derby at work earlier with a man united season ticket holder. He was saying what a bunch of horrible, bitter arseholes man city fans are. To which i replied something like yeah but you've won 19 league titles and 3 european cups, or something like that. And most of them have came in the recent past. What's sunderlands excuse?

I was discussing the derby at work earlier with a man united season ticket holder. He was saying what a bunch of horrible, bitter arseholes man city fans are. To which i replied something like yeah but you've won 19 league titles and 3 european cups, or something like that. And most of them have came in the recent past. What's sunderlands excuse?

sunderland.