sunderland

JH

Guest Geordiesned

Will anyone else be raising a glass this evening to ongoing mackem misery?

I'll be raising a glass of Duvel freshly acquired in Brugge. :)

Lads i love football and safc but like most i see things thought the red n white glasses

well last few weeks they have been slipping down and today they fell off

i dont no if its the lack of entertainment this season but im not sure if im going to go out my way to watch us wasting my saturday afternoons

then feeling so frustrated that i end up shouting at my kids for the rest of the day

its simple things that are getting to like the subs today lets go 2 up front with 2 mins left

when we are underpressure at 1 0 why not make a defensive sub

the throw ins where culler flicks in on twice not a safc shirt in the center of the 6 yeard box

Its a frustration time supporting us and im just sick of it

Poor kids  :lol:

Dear Sunderland Fans,

The game should have been out of sight by half time. We played brilliantly and should have been three goals up before the break.

We defended very strongly in the second half but then we were hit by two goals.

When you consider we were playing a side like Everton, who are aiming for the Champions League, I thought we were outstanding.

We created chance after chance and looked much more confident.

I don’t think anybody in the ground thought that we didn’t deserve the goal at the stroke of half time. I think the goal we got was probably harder to score than the two early chances that we missed.

[stephane] Sessegnon and [steven] Fletcher both had chances and it was disappointing that they went wide.

We showed great spirit and determination today and the result is hard to take.

We lost the game but we shouldn’t have. It wasn’t through lack of effort, commitment or determination.

We will come good.

All the best,

Martin O'Neill

:mackems:

Guest bimpy474

I only watched the second half and they were dismal

Watched the whole thing and tbf they could have scored and probably should have had three in the first half.

But they were isolated breaks, Everton dominated and despite being poor by their standards won the game. Sunderland do not keep the ball and certainly have no flair whatsoever.