sunderland

JH

Guest johnson293

Another belter from the SAFC store, following on from Clutching Straws (via Twitter)...

Ar-VrmOCAAAT4ZP.jpg:large

:lol:

Brilliant.

Guest johnson293

Our old 'mate' Randy Savage here....

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showpost.php?p=12497420&postcount=87

Of course we stuck the knife in when you got relegated you thick fucker. What did you expect after the let's all laugh at Sunderland and "we'll meet again" shit in 2003 and 2006?

I was talking about my experiences in 'real life' i.e. not on here. The majority of my mag supporting mates and general mags I've come across, are full of it more often than not, whereas SAFC fans are, on the whole, more humble and less up their own arse in my experience.

:spit:

Default Re: Since last night

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gegard View Post

spot on marra. the sad kernts. so what if we have 60 page threads on their match or dozens of threads on their players and manager, doesn't mean we're obsessed.

Fuck right off you black and white bastards.

Aye pretending to be a Sunderland fan is miles away from demonstrating obsession.

You utter fucking spunkblanket

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12497532#post12497532#ixzz1tomBb9Ts

Guest MrSundlofer

Seb Larsson was interviewed by two Swedish journalists after the Sunderland-Tottenham game and they laughed at how high up Lee Cattermole has his shorts. And his style of running. And that no one else needs to tackle when he does it all the time. In training as well.

He also said the 9-10 new signings at Sunderland didn't want to live in Sunderland. Most of them lives a bit up north.

Seb Larsson was interviewed by two Swedish journalists after the Sunderland-Tottenham game and they laughed at how high up Lee Cattermole has his shorts. And his style of running. And that no one else needs to tackle when he does it all the time. In training as well.

He also said the 9-10 new signings at Sunderland didn't want to live in Sunderland. Most of them lives a bit up north.

Link? :lol:

Guest MrSundlofer

Link? :lol:

http://www.fotbollskanalen.se/video/?id=&videoid=2185789&epslanguage=sv