sunderland

JH

A mackem rang radio Newcastle to say that was the best they had played this season, and that they tore West Brom apart at times. Must have watched a different game to the one i watched. Mignolets howler had me laughing loudly. Still frightening to think that as bad as they've been this season, a win would have put them above us today. Difference is they are struggling with their best 11. I know we're are a decent side with our best 11, and i think we'll turn it around.

What was the extent of Catts injury?

Club medics hoping to start him on light mirror-work, should be on a Mini Cooper by Monday moving up to a Clio by next weekend. Close sources have feared he may never be up to kicking f*ck out of a Land Rover or even a late model Scenic.

A mackem rang radio Newcastle to say that was the best they had played this season, and that they tore West Brom apart at times. Must have watched a different game to the one i watched. Mignolets howler had me laughing loudly. Still frightening to think that as bad as they've been this season, a win would have put them above us today. Difference is they are struggling with their best 11. I know we're are a decent side with our best 11, and i think we'll turn it around.

Ha, I heard that and thought the same, I watched game and they certainly didn't tear them apart

Club medics hoping to start him on light mirror-work, should be on a Mini Cooper by Monday moving up to a Clio by next weekend. Close sources have feared he may never be up to kicking f*ck out of a Land Rover or even a late model Scenic.

at first i didnt realise what this was about and was    :pokerface:

then I got it and was  :pokerface:

Sunderland were at times better and faster movers of the ball than we are, they are however predictable and pretty blunt up front most of the time. That game also didn't exhibit O'Neil's tendancy to try (and fail) to shut up shop as soon as one goal ahead. However much they were dominated by West Brom I think they weren't terrible and an improvement on them earlier in teh season when they were just among the most boring teams to ever play in the league in a way. West Brom are very good, and I can see them being the surprise package this season like we were last season.

That's not to say that Sunderland are especially good, and they are hampered by some desperately poor players but they were lightning on the counter at times, just then the ball goes to Adam Johnson...

Attendance was 12,500 below capacity today. As a percentage that's like us getting 39,000. We averaged 43,000 in the Championship.

Even though they never fill their ground it's hard work making light of the mackem attendances, they're an exceptionally well supported teams considering their consistant gashness IMO.

at first i didnt realise what this was about and was    :pokerface:

then I got it and was  :pokerface:

Meh, thats what happens when I sacrifice comedy to be topical. And then abandon topicality to laugh at something from over a year ago.

Anyway, screw that, lets see what todays opposition have to make about our favourite online playground for the mentally challenged:

"one of the worst forums tbh. anytime anyone makes an indepth comment or anything without an emoticon they get shot down in threads."

"It'll take me hours to get through half the profanity posts to get to the actual replies"

"I can see why Newcastle hate them now....."

"probably the most obnoxious message board I have seen."

and

" I was always lead the impression that Newcastle were the obnoxious bunch but I think that opinion has changed slightly." :troll:

http://westbrom.com/forum/index.php?topic=9887.0