sunderland

JH

Any update on Sessengon out for rest of season? Big blow if thats the case

Its usually late afternoon when the outcomes of appeals are released *i think*.

Hopefully it might be deemed a frivolous appeal (as the last appeal they made was), and the ban is increased.

Guest neesy111

They've been awfully quiet this week.  I'm guessing its sunk in that they are not out of the mire yet too!

Yeah, they have fuck all goals in their team without Sess.

They've been awfully quiet this week.  I'm guessing its sunk in that they are not out of the mire yet too!

Yeah, they have fuck all goals in their team without Sess.

we thought that without Fletcher, oh and Liverpool without Suarez... Actually its ourselves that have fuck all goals in us.

I think generally you wouldn't consider it a horrible challenge, it wasn't exactly like he stamped on him or raked his foot down his leg. But if the ref sees his foot go off the ground like that then you can definitely see why it's given.

One of those: if the guilty man is your own player then you'll naturally claim it's ridiculously harsh.

Guest Roger Kint

I still think they will have enough to get 4 points from Stoke and Southampton to be honest, think they will finish on 41, probably 4 points ahead of us.

Would love to be wrong though and for them to lose every game and us pick up at least a point.

All depends on Monday imo, good response from last week and they will get at least 4 points. If they go a goal down and the crowd gets to them though.......

Who's their creative 'force' without Sessegnon?

Haven't seen the challenge, but great news :D

Adam Johnson and crosses from anywhere in the oppo half from Larsson.

Luckily for them a couple of 0-0's will probably do them.