sunderland

JH

"Sky Sports understands that Bolton skipper Kevin Davies is poised to agree a new contract at the Reebok Stadium, snubbing a move to Sunderland. "

:lol:

Guest bimpy474

Does it get worse than this, Kevin Davies snubbing them

Signing Heskey will top it, i think i might actually die laughing if that happens.

I bet they're all frothing at the mouth with the prospect of signing Bridge as well :lol:

He was bloody awful for WHU.

They are. Spoke to "Mackem at Work" this morning, he says we'd be wanking off if we signed him

So far, I've been supportive (if that's the word - speaking as an NUFC fan) of the O'Neill appointment. I genuinely thought he was an excellent choice for them and would take them up the league (circa 8th-10th).

These transfer targets however. Goodness me.

I must be in a minority of one but I still think Davies could do a job.

Zenden and Bridge - are they kidding?  One has been shown the door six months ago for being past it and the other is a totally focked up mercenary who will be out of Wearside before you can say Asamoah Gyan!

Do they employ scouts ?

A back four of Bardsley,Brown,O'shyte and Bridge is a mouth watering prospect.

I bet they're all frothing at the mouth with the prospect of signing Bridge as well :lol:

He was bloody awful for WHU.

They are. Spoke to "Mackem at Work" this morning, he says we'd be wanking off if we signed him

:lol: Maybe 6 or 7 years ago aye, but like everyone besides deluded mackems and O'Neill know, he's turd now. I'd rather have Raylor playing there and that's not even his proper position for christs sake!

However I do enjoy the mackems philosophy that rejects, has-beens and deadwood are the answer, I mean Phil Bardsley, Wes Brown, John O'Shit and Wayne Bridge do make for comical viewing. SAFCircus.

One of the best things Sunderland have going for them atm is their energy from what I've seen. Putting Davies and Bridge on the field will eliminate a good part of this. Too bad Bridge deal isn't permanent.