sunderland

JH

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686057

Few of them seem to think they'd be in 4th or 5th place with over 50 points (coincidentally putting them above us) by now had Marty joined in the summer.

Funny that.  :rolleyes:

Love how they've included us in the easy home games they've dropped points in; alongside WBA, Wigan, Villa and Fulham . They outright refuse to concede we are where we are on merit. :lol:

But then of course, the League doesn't matter to them this season, as it's all about who got further in the Cup.  :snod:

They would have won the league cup too if O'Neill was their manager for the full season.

This all just comes across as a bit 'sour grapes'.

By all accounts (and my workmate is a West Brom fan and was there) they were very very good yesterday and whether or not the guy is a tosser in person he's clearly done a magnificent job this year.

I don't expect Brian Clough or Alex Ferguson were/are particularly nice in person. So what? You can only judge a manager on results and he has achieved way beyond expectation.

It's also far too late in the season to keep saying 'it's luck'. It's not. Not over 30 games it isn't. Their 'inevitable' bad run is no more inevitable for them than any other club (us included).

This misguided obsession with waiting for them 'to sink like a stone' is just sad from the viewpoint of anyone who now lives outside the NE...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686053&page=3#ixzz1qE3Yh6wc

My word, signs of intelligent life on RTG! :yikes:

Guest Haris Vuckic

If we wanted Sessengnon we could get him - we were after him a couple of years back but we didn't want him.

really?  :lol:

Aye! We were linked a few times, last January & under Keegan.

If we wanted Sessengnon we could get him - we were after him a couple of years back but we didn't want him.

really?  :lol:

Aye! We were linked a few times, last January & under Keegan.

Why were we after him if we didn't want him? Parking fine?

This all just comes across as a bit 'sour grapes'.

By all accounts (and my workmate is a West Brom fan and was there) they were very very good yesterday and whether or not the guy is a tosser in person he's clearly done a magnificent job this year.

I don't expect Brian Clough or Alex Ferguson were/are particularly nice in person. So what? You can only judge a manager on results and he has achieved way beyond expectation.

It's also far too late in the season to keep saying 'it's luck'. It's not. Not over 30 games it isn't. Their 'inevitable' bad run is no more inevitable for them than any other club (us included).

This misguided obsession with waiting for them 'to sink like a stone' is just sad from the viewpoint of anyone who now lives outside the NE...

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=686053&page=3#ixzz1qE3Yh6wc

My word, signs of intelligent life on RTG! :yikes:

Absolutely astonishing that thread. Amazing scenes. One wrongcock is having an eppy because he said "we've been awesome all season" rather than "the players have been awesome all season". A clear indication of Pardew's arrogance apparently :lol:

I also liked "the defence launch the ball like a champagne cork", because obviously all three of our goals yesterday were route one  :iamatwat:

if it makes you feel any better their "champagne" football got them beat by brighton in the cup

Aye. The same Brighton team that knocked Sunderland out of the League Cup, you fucking thick twat.

if it makes you feel any better their "champagne" football got them beat by brighton in the cup

Aye. The same Brighton team that knocked Sunderland out of the League Cup, you fucking thick twat.

Doesn't count man, they'd have the league cup in the bag if MON was manager then.

Guest Haris Vuckic

This season will be the closest they'll finish behind us for a while, and it could well be over 10 points. Our squad's been steadily improving for some time, they've got Martin O'Neill in charge of transfers  :lol:

FLAIR OUT

HESKEY IN

Apparently Ben Arfa's a greedy cunt and not a team player, unlike Sess.

Sessegnon - 24 games, 6 assists

Ben Arfa - 18 games, 7 assists

I'd love to know how that reads in terms of minutes on the pitch.

Won't be a gnats dick away from 540 mins for Ben Arfa (based on average of 30 mins per game played - couple of full half (?) and a few last 20 mins) vs. 2000 mins for Sessegnon (based on the majority of his appearances being the entire match - apologies to anyone if that is not correct)

Won't be a gnats dick away from 540 mins for Ben Arfa (based on average of 30 mins per game played - couple of full half (?) and a few last 20 mins) vs. 2000 mins for Sessegnon (based on the majority of his appearances being the entire match - apologies to anyone if that is not correct)

HBA has 882 prem minutes this season according to FF.

Edit: Those stats must be cup games too, because HBA has five Prem assists.