sunderland

JH

Guest Paxton

Recognised his username from there which probably isn't a good sign, don't have high hopes, Tiote thread's probably just the beginning.

A phrase I would use to describe RTG would be "Lunatics running the asylum", so that cannot be a good sign!  :mike:

Guest bimpy474

So Paxton, decent or not?

Apart from his posts in the Tiote thread, seems to be a sensible enough poster......

I said that I preferred Lee Cattermole to Tiote, giving my own opinion, and I got crucified by you lot. If I were a geordie, I would probably say what you did, and if you were am mackem you would say what I did. It's all banter really, a football discussion board and you cannot give a balanced opinion.  :-X

Hello flower, on a side note Bill PAXTON is one of my favourite actors, dont disrespect his surname you..... :angry:

:D

Recognised his username from there which probably isn't a good sign, don't have high hopes, Tiote thread's probably just the beginning.

A phrase I would use to describe RTG would be "Lunatics running the asylum", so that cannot be a good sign!  :mike:

it has gone massivly backwards over the least year or so. could it be our resurgance has pushed them that way ? any way, i find it very entertaining.

Guest elbee909

Apart from his posts in the Tiote thread, seems to be a sensible enough poster......

I said that I preferred Lee Cattermole to Tiote, giving my own opinion, and I got crucified by you lot. If I were a geordie, I would probably say what you did, and if you were am mackem you would say what I did. It's all banter really, a football discussion board and you cannot give a balanced opinion.  :-X

Hello flower, on a side note Bill PAXTON is one of my favourite actors, dont disrespect his surname you..... :angry:

On realising they're 15 points behind:

Really is RTG :lol:

Guest Paxton

Still can't get over the mackems genuinely thinking they were going to win the FA Cup. :memelol:

No, the delusional (unts did. Sensible posters on RTG would agree that it was amazing just to get to the Quarter finals, we haven't had a good cup run in years.

After our poor display in the Carling Cup, and also our terrible start to the season, an FA cup run was a bonus for us.

Please don't sum up all mackems as idiots because of a few loose cannons.

Guest Paxton

A win is possible at the moment, although a draw would also be fantastic. To go to the Etihad stadium and score 3 is clear evidence of this. Hopefully Sessegnon will add a few more defenders to his bag of 'Crushed souls' tommorow.

Guest bimpy474

Waheyyyyyy :D

Still can't get over the mackems genuinely thinking they were going to win the FA Cup. :memelol:

No, the delusional (unts did. Sensible posters on RTG would agree that it was amazing just to get to the Quarter finals, we haven't had a good cup run in years.

After our poor display in the Carling Cup, and also our terrible start to the season, an FA cup run was a bonus for us.

Please don't sum up all mackems as idiots because of a few loose cannons.

not helped by RTG being the only real sunderland messgae board.

Guest Paxton

You don't have to say (unt btw, we're all grown ups. You might have to turn a swear filter off though. Silly c***. :pow:

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll269/hellojackgoodbyeson/gif/KwonWhoops.gif

You don't have to say (unt btw, we're all grown ups. You might have to turn a swear filter off though. Silly c***. :pow:

"I (an't sleep"

Dafuq is that? :lol: