sunderland

JH

Charging 5 quid for some of their games? wtf??

I know, f***ing extortionate ain't it?

:lol: :lol:

5 quid a ticket for some games, got their best manager they have had in ages  and STILL cant pull more fans in, short as a business man must be doing his fucking nut.

Originally Posted by Mackem DJ 

By virtue of having sky & having a lot of mates who support NUFC, I've seen a lot of them this season and make no mistake about it, I don't care if there are 3 games gone in the season or fucking 392 games - they have had an absolutely huge amount of luck and fortune in various forms throughout the season.

If you want to kid yourself that there league position is solely down to a talented manager and 'great' players (the same ones being totally wrote off by mags themselves only 8 months ago) - crack on like... your either a mag, deluded, sticking your head in the sand, or (most likely) a sad c*nt with nowt better to do than argue with strangers on an internet message board.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=690296&page=13#ixzz1rYyNUl3P

These last 15-20(?) pages have so much win in them. This is great! :lol:

All the RTG posts posted on here a couple of pages ago validating every single fucking arguement Brummie got slated for on there, ONE day later!! :lol:

Guest tyzer

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how many point clear of the mackens we were when o'neil was appointed. Apparently he's done an "amazing" job since taking over and was interested to see how many points closer they are today.

I'm sorry if this has been asked before, but does anyone know how many point clear of the mackens we were when o'neil was appointed. Apparently he's done an "amazing" job since taking over and was interested to see how many point closer they are today.

They're 5 points worse off.

Mackem on the metro, lanky little kid going past monument and central on his own, red and white scarf and Sunderland top, singing something unintelligible about giros and trying to start a fight with people and just getting fucking laughed at :lol: Just felt sorry for him really.

What Villa fans have failed to realise is that for MO'N, managing Villa was his job, whereas MO'N managing Sunderland is his destiny.

http://redeemersermons.files.wordpress.com/2011/09/10118-darth_vader.jpg

JOIN THE DARK SIDE MON, IT IS YOUR DEEEESTINY (also FTM)