sunderland

JH

Guest bimpy474

Cant be

What in the blue f***?

Surely you've seen the story before? The bloke took fuckwittery to a whole new unexplored stratosphere.

I have. Was that actually Spence from here? :lol:

Cant be surely ?

Why would you admit it if it was, its humilitating enough to know yourself, let alone let everyone on here know that you are a complete and utter, monumentally thick fucknuggett.

What in the blue f***?

Surely you've seen the story before? The bloke took fuckwittery to a whole new unexplored stratosphere.

I have. Was that actually Spence from here? :lol:

No :lol:

Christ. :lol:

"I set off with my camera, as I always do, and waited by his car for nine hours one day," he remembers. "It wasn't boring at all. I kept myself entertained by taking photos of Patrick Kluivert's car."

and

"But, when Martyn came to face Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, they just weren't impressed by his rendition of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You."

Did he really get on X-factor?!

Christ. :lol:

"I set off with my camera, as I always do, and waited by his car for nine hours one day," he remembers. "It wasn't boring at all. I kept myself entertained by taking photos of Patrick Kluivert's car."

and

"But, when Martyn came to face Cowell, Sharon Osbourne and Louis Walsh, they just weren't impressed by his rendition of Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You."

Did he really get on X-factor?!

If I ever met Tom Cruise, I'd be like: `Hiya Tom, how you doing?'"

"Later on I ended up standing next to Simon Cowell at the urinals,I told him he was looking good"

:lol:

Re: Newcastle

I found this on wikipedia and it really reminds me of Sunderland fans....

Quote:

An inferiority complex, often used to mean low self-esteem, is a feeling of intense insecurity, inferiority or of not measuring up. An inferiority complex can be seen in the negative or "useless" reactions to problems in life. These reactions are useless because they do not solve the problem at hand, but only serve to guard one's self-esteem by avoiding the task or by placing the blame for the failure outside of the individual's control. Although the inferiority complex may be seen as comparing individuals or groups as one being superior to another, it more closely describes how one deals with a fear of failure.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=12334909#post12334909#ixzz1rlDYTbNi

:lol: