sunderland

JH

His sig... written so it looks like they've won twice what they actually have...  :mackems:

Old division 1 winners:

1891/1892 1892/1893 1894/1895 1901/1902 1912/1913 1935/1936

Football League Championship winners:

2004/2005

FA Cup winners:

1936/1937 1972/1973

Charity Shield winners:

1901/1902 1936/1937

His sig... written so it looks like they've won twice what they actually have...  :mackems:

Old division 1 winners:

1891/1892 1892/1893 1894/1895 1901/1902 1912/1913 1935/1936

Football League Championship winners:

2004/2005

FA Cup winners:

1936/1937 1972/1973

Charity Shield winners:

1901/1902 1936/1937

Fucking hell, that's worse than us. Since the war they've one 1 thing of any significance.

So that's it then. The reasons Sunderland's attendances are dropping like a stone despite all the free and cheapy tickets are :-

1. Most of their catchment area is under the North Sea.

2. Everyone is Northumberland,County Durham,the Scottish borders and Cumbria is a plastic mag who had never heard of football before 1992.

3. Everyone on Wearside is unemployed.

4. Those still in employment would rather watch football down the pub.

It's got nothing whatsoever to do with the awful football which is O'Niel's trademark, their stadium being an atmosphereless plastic arena largely populated by low lives or the fact that their star player prefers the Dubai Sunday League to playing (and living) on Wearside.

That's right.

So that's it then. The reasons Sunderland's attendances are dropping like a stone despite all the free and cheapy tickets are :-

1. Most of their catchment area is under the North Sea.

2. Everyone is Northumberland,County Durham,the Scottish borders and Cumbria is a plastic mag who had never heard of football before 1992.

3. Everyone on Wearside is unemployed.

4. Those still in employment would rather watch football down the pub.

It's got nothing whatsoever to do with the awful football which is O'Niel's trademark, their stadium being an atmosphereless plastic arena largely populated by low lives or the fact that their star player prefers the Dubai Sunday League to playing (and living) on Wearside.

That's right.

don't forget people dying and the irish not coming any more.

And it was the FA cup which by their own admission means f*** all.

That Steve3000 is a typical poster on there. Laughs at a fella for suggesting Spurs and Chelsea are our rivals bases on league position without giving a single reason against this idea. Dumb c***.

it's even pointed out ,right now, based on league positions.

Guest johnson293

So apparently I picked the wrong football team to support, as evidenced by the fact that you fill your ground every week. Can you give me any advice which team I should support? Don't want any of you plastic fan, Geordie nation muppets.

There are only two grounds that get filled and both contain very few genuine football supporters.

You have the Muppets up the road who bought in to that "Geordie Nation" shit and could only muster around 12,000 pre-Keegan and the plastic Man Utd. lot.

Love how they go on about our attendances pre-1992, but conveniently forget their own Chairman threatening to sell their ground, due to low attendances when they were in the top flight in 1983.

183793_132361180167077_132254886844373_188705_272226_n.jpg

:idiot2:

Quote:

Originally Posted by All gone pear shaped 

No way I'd help my mates get £5 tickets after ive paid >£400 for a season card. I couldn't give 2 fcks if the stadium is full. Can't get moved at HT as it is.

The fact that you call a season ticket a "season card" speaks volumes about you.

The new breed have fucking ruined the game.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freddie the Greek 

Have people really stopped attending cos they've had their photograph taken?

Yes it happened to me down Portsmouth, I told them to fuck off  :fuuu: as I didn't want my photograph taken as all I was doing was making my way to the match.

I was then told to shut up or I'd be arrested.  :okay:

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691196&page=3#ixzz1ruknyBgQ

Made me giggle.  :lol:

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Exile

I think we have to tailor the product to the market up here. A lot of people would love to go but just can't afford it.

If it was me - I'd be looking to open an official Club Sports Bar in the town and show the matches home and away (Chelsea do something like this in the bar next to the ground iirc, not sure how they get permission to do it mind). A couple of quid entry on a matchday, maybe even a 'pub season ticket'. Because it's in the town centre it's also in a good location to be open through the week and over the whole weekend.

Extra revenue stream and all that.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691356&page=2#ixzz1ruoNZJEF

I like how they're suggesting a pub season ticket, at least they're now accepting where the majority of their fans are.

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Exile

I think we have to tailor the product to the market up here. A lot of people would love to go but just can't afford it.

If it was me - I'd be looking to open an official Club Sports Bar in the town and show the matches home and away (Chelsea do something like this in the bar next to the ground iirc, not sure how they get permission to do it mind). A couple of quid entry on a matchday, maybe even a 'pub season ticket'. Because it's in the town centre it's also in a good location to be open through the week and over the whole weekend.

Extra revenue stream and all that.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691356&page=2#ixzz1ruoNZJEF

I like how they're suggesting a pub season ticket, at least they're now accepting where the majority of their fans are.

People can't afford to go? Isn't this the club of £5 tickets?

We have a cracking stadium, more passion than all the other clubs rolled into one, the Academy, a brilliant manager and decent results. The only hitch is the location.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691337&page=5#ixzz1ruvl1OIP

Aye, the location. That's what's stopping you.. aye... location.. aye

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/are%20you%20shtting%20me/grand/are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

This location, with a huge car park all around it, a park and ride scheme from all directions and a metro station right next to it.

Entry for £5.

I can imagine the forking out of cash must be heartbreaking and the journey to get there must be arduous and frought with danger! 

We have a cracking stadium, more passion than all the other clubs rolled into one, the Academy, a brilliant manager and decent results. The only hitch is the location.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=691337&page=5#ixzz1ruvl1OIP

Aye, the location. That's what's stopping you.. aye... location.. aye

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/are%20you%20shtting%20me/grand/are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

"Nobody does delusion like Newcastle United"