sunderland

JH

It depresses me when there are people clutching straws like they are in this thread. If he had signed for us, he'd be hailed as a magnificent buy, loads of talent, looked class at the EUROs, 'next level' buy, etc. Just because he's signing for the mags, people are looking to pick fault....

It makes us look petty and envious.

Fucking hell, some of them are actually starting to form coherent thoughts.  They might be dangerous if this continues.

Cattermole would get the recognition that his ability deserves if he wasn't such a hot-headed player. He thinks he's Roy Keane Mk2 I'm sure of it, but you can't play like that any more.

Cattermole

Ability

...?

:lol:

Barclays Premier League matches at Emirates Stadium will be regraded into ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ categories, which will create approximately 90,000 lower-priced matchday tickets for non season-ticket holders across the season.

Ticket prices in the ‘C’ category matches will be on average 28 per cent lower than last season’s equivalent matches. For example, a match ticket in the North Bank Lower for the Premier League home match against Sunderland on Saturday August 18 will now be priced at £25.50, compared to £35.00 last season.

Also as part of the ticketing policy changes, member sale prices for ‘A’ category matches, where demand for tickets is highest, have increased on average by 23 per cent from last season. For example, a match ticket in the North Bank Lower for the Premier League home match against Chelsea on Saturday September 29 will be priced at £62.00, compared to £51.00 last season.

The lowest priced matchday ticket for next season will be £25.50 for a ‘C’ category match, with the highest priced ticket for next season being £126 for an ‘A’ category match. This top price ticket only represents approximately 1 per cent on average of available tickets in ‘A’ category matches.

:yao:

there used to be a time when we had to beat them or put in a really good performance to have that place hilariously on the brink, now all we have to do is be linked with someone decent.

their only enjoyment in life is shitting themselves every time we do anything

Bet they can't wait till we sign Debuch officially,  so that they can include exclude him from their combined XIs..

FYP marra.

That Spavin fellas mental!

Eh? only 1 more views than replies?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiote 

I have a feeling if you added up all the NUFC-related posts on here it would far exceed that like.

Nowt wrong with it anyway. The "obsession" thing is nonsense. It's just banter.

I've just done it and it came to 9,123 replies and 9,124 views.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=714961&page=19#ixzz20VxNOsHa

That Spavin fellas mental!

Eh? only 1 more views than replies?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiote 

I have a feeling if you added up all the NUFC-related posts on here it would far exceed that like.

Nowt wrong with it anyway. The "obsession" thing is nonsense. It's just banter.

I've just done it and it came to 9,123 replies and 9,124 views.

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=714961&page=19#ixzz20VxNOsHa

:yao:

Over 13,500 views on the Debuchy thread alone.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Daily/Morning-Buzz/2012/07/13/StubHub.aspx

Will be funny to see how cheap some tickets sell for...

StubHub has struck a multiyear deal with EPL club Sunderland, expanding the secondary ticket company's foothold in England following its expansion there late last year. The deal allows Sunderland season-ticket holders to resell seats without restrictions on pricing. StubHub will become a platinum-level partner of the club, and develop a series of seat upgrades and experiential rewards around Sunderland. StubHub and rival firm Viagogo are in the midst of a rush for market share among EPL clubs as traditional restrictions around ticket resale in the U.K. begin to ease.